2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a smart player that he still hasn't realized he helps his team more attacking bigs off the dribble and in the post instead of being a spot up 3pt shooter. Bosh is a joke these days. Had the tools to be great but it went downhill the day he joined LeBron and became a spot up shooter with an above average jump shot.

Rose? Pau? Butler? Gibson? McDermott? Snell? Mirotic?.. I think they'll be alright.

I just wish deng somehow could of still been on the roster..then I'd be overly confident..

The Heat on the other hand are over. But I'm interested to see how Bosh plays being the front man in control.
Yea in the regular season that sounds great.. but when the game slows down in the post season and every shot and possession matters more to each team which of those players can you trust other then rose and pau. Half those players were on The team last year And there problem was they couldn't score the ball.

How many times did stat stuffing Toronto Bosh make the playoffs, let alone win in them?

If he's expected to all of a sudden be a #1 option again then Heat fans are going to be real disappointed throughout his massive new contract.

Slower pace should help the Bulls out. They're best suited grinding out games...

Last year Mike Dunleavy was your best scorer. Let that marinate.
This year, they have more players that spread the floor and can create their own shots. Bulls will be fine. With or without Rose. That's Joakim's team. He stays healthy, Bulls will be ok.

Such a smart player that he still hasn't realized he helps his team more attacking bigs off the dribble and in the post instead of being a spot up 3pt shooter. Bosh is a joke these days. Had the tools to be great but it went downhill the day he joined LeBron and became a spot up shooter with an above average jump shot.
u do what ur bosh tells you to do

He ACTUALLY IS BIGGER IN MIAMI. Also he never relied on athletic behavior. He was always jsut a smart playr

Incorrect.

Chris Bosh said it himself he's gave up trying to keep that extra weight.

that last year in Toronto he was significantly bigger than normal, he most of it by the end of the season, that skinny DNA is hard to overcome. :lol:

View media item 1188713

also it doesn't matter if you "rely" on athleticism it's a factor in everything you do. He's not quite as quick or as explosive.

Last edited:
Chris Bosh's knee brace always scared me 
laugh.gif

Yea
Yeah I don't know, he basically quit using those skills for 4 years, not sure if they are just going to come back like that, plus he's not as athletic or as big as he was in his last year in toronto.

That last year he bulked up to about 240, he was at least 25 pound heaver than he is now, he lived at the free throw line. Plus he did most of that as an isolation/post up player, is Spo just going to hand the team ovewr to him like that? I don't know.
There is no way cb is 215 or less.

He ACTUALLY IS BIGGER IN MIAMI. Also he never relied on athletic behavior. He was always jsut a smart playr

Incorrect.

Chris Bosh said it himself he's gave up trying to keep that extra weight.

that last year in Toronto he was significantly bigger than normal, he most of it by the end of the season, that skinny DNA is hard to overcome. :lol:

View media item 1188713

also it doesn't matter if you "rely" on athleticism it's a factor in everything you do. He's not quite as quick or as explosive.

Chris Bosh's knee brace always scared me :lol:

bosh had that Stone Cold knee brace

The Heat don't need Bosh to average 25 or anything like that. Or even bang in the low post. He's going to play more 15-18 feet in and attack from there. It's much harder for Bosh to attack off the dribble from the 3 pt line. Expect a ton of mid range jumpers (bosh has been elite from mid for a while), driving past bigger centers and a lot of Bosh-Wade PnRs. He's still probably gonna play center so there's no point in him posting up on the block. I expect 18-20 ppg out of him.

Its pretty hilarious that damn near the entire thread last year was filled with posts about how Lebron carried the Heat. They lose him...add Luol Deng, ******* McBob and Granger and now some of you are claiming they are still finals contenders?

Is this real life?

Last edited:

Look at my PF :smokin :smokin superstar

Shouldn't that be clowned upon? Like he should be in the gym training word to those "Meanwhile in OKC" Lamb posts? :lol: Plus Blake wasn't funny at all.

That Kobe rape victim vid though :smh: :stoneface: I saw the Kobe how my *** taste thing going on but that was super cringe worthy. She's clearly still traumatized and wasn't that smart to begin with.

:rofl: @ Steph and Harden.

Its pretty hilarious that damn near the entire thread last year was filled with posts about how Lebron carried the Heat. They lose him...add Luol Deng, ******* McBob and Granger and now some of you are claiming they are still finals contenders?

Is this real life?

who called them finals contenders? but you are forgetting they are in the east.

Its pretty much Cavs, Heat, and Bulls. everyone else has no shot unless lebron get injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom