2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I'm going to say about the Kings is that if they can get a screen and roll game going with Stauskas and Boogie man listen.

McLemore gotta remember how to shoot and Rudy just needs to be effecient.

Kings signed Ramon Sessions. I wonder who winds up starting between him and Collison. I'd go with DC.

At the very least, the Kings are trying something. What that leads to, who knows?
laugh.gif
this has basically been my mindset since the ownership change 
laugh.gif

not sure how much longer I can keep up this blind optimism 
ohwell.gif

Melo stay missing his own layups and putting em back. :lol:

But na he's a really good offensive rebounder.

I'm surprised Zbo is not #1 on that list. I guess since misses his 1st AND 2nd chances a lot, he fell down the ranks :lol: . Lemme see that 3rd chance point stat, I know he's #1

I honestly think Bosh is going to go back to something close to Toronto Bosh. He's still young. No health issues like Wade.

Just needs the green light to go ham. Which he has now.

His last time with Toronto he did 24 and 11. He should be able to put up similar numbers.

Yea
I honestly think Bosh is going to go back to something close to Toronto Bosh. He's still young. No health issues like Wade.

Just needs the green light to go ham. Which he has now.

His last time with Toronto he did 24 and 11. He should be able to put up similar numbers.

Yeah I don't know, he basically quit using those skills for 4 years, not sure if they are just going to come back like that, plus he's not as athletic or as big as he was in his last year in toronto.

That last year he bulked up to about 240, he was at least 25 pound heaver than he is now, he lived at the free throw line. Plus he did most of that as an isolation/post up player, is Spo just going to hand the team ovewr to him like that? I don't know.

Yea
Yeah I don't know, he basically quit using those skills for 4 years, not sure if they are just going to come back like that, plus he's not as athletic or as big as he was in his last year in toronto.

That last year he bulked up to about 240, he was at least 25 pound heaver than he is now, he lived at the free throw line. Plus he did most of that as an isolation/post up player, is Spo just going to hand the team ovewr to him like that? I don't know.
He ACTUALLY IS BIGGER IN MIAMI. Also he never relied on athletic behavior. He was always jsut a smart playr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom