2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
who called them finals contenders? but you are forgetting they are in the east.

Its pretty much Cavs, Heat, and Bulls. everyone else has no shot unless lebron get injured
Some guy was trolling a few pages back saying the Heat would make the finals

Everyone else said no but they are still at top 5 team in the east

Bosh defintely made this summer all about him. You'll probably hear him talk about how he was in the gym all off season working on his iso & post up moves. This is the opportune time for Bosh to make viewers respect his game, and brush the haters off. I can see Bosh puttin' up 20+ pts & 7 boards a night.

I would love to see a 20+ pts, 5 ast & 5 reb, Dwayne. However, that's not likely. Son's knee are gerber food. They've been operated on so much that there's no life in them anymore. Miami is defintely top 5 in the East. And will easily secure a playoff berth. Them getting past the 1st round is the real question...

I remember watching this live
Was at this game, took Bryant for granted because he made everything look like a video game. Still overall look back on his career as the ultimate exception in terms of his mentality of shoot first, second, third and ask questions later. Would want young players to emulate his focus, preparation and fundamentals for sure though

I'm not convinced by the heat bench. I know what Lu Wade and Bosh will bring, but then what? Norris and Chalmers thrived bc LJ was there IMO. Maybe Napier will step up. I have them in the playoffs somewhere 5-8.

in no order
bulls
cavs
wizards
raptors
hornets
Atlanta
Detroit
mia

dark horses
NYK
Bos
BK

I'm not convinced by the heat bench. I know what Lu Wade and Bosh will bring, but then what? Norris and Chalmers thrived bc LJ was there IMO. Maybe Napier will step up. I have them in the playoffs somewhere 5-8.

in no order
bulls
cavs
wizards
raptors
hornets
Atlanta
Detroit
mia

dark horses
NYK
Bos
BK

Detroit? :smh:

in no order
bulls
cavs
wizards
raptors
hornets
Atlanta
Detroit
mia

dark horses
NYK
Bos
BK
detroit and atlanta over brooklyn and new york ? 

son get serious brooklyn was the best team in the NBA in the 2nd half of the regular season after the team got chemistry and this without Brook Lopez , NBA is not only lebron and ex lebron teams 

The Nets are a boring team to like at this point, but there's an extremely small chance they miss the playoffs with Lopez back. They did it without him and all they lost was a washed Pierce.

Feel bad for dudes who never got to really watch Toronto Bosh. He was one of my favourite players in the league back then. Back when RaptorsNation was the go-to BBall streaming site and they always had the Raptors games on the home page.

I think Bosh definitely dropped off compared to his Toronto days.. but that's sort of natural as you get older. Also, the drop off really isn't anything major, mostly just in athleticism and quickness. He's just a different player now. He's improved in a lot of other aspects from his Toronto days, which just comes from experience and playing with LeBron

We'll see how he does as the main option now

Last edited:
Isn't Bosh just 29 or 30? There shouldn't be any significant loss in athleticism or quickness, especially when you take into account he's been super healthy with no injury issues. That's huge.

Last edited:
detroit and atlanta over brooklyn and new york ? 

son get serious brooklyn was the best team in the NBA in the 2nd half of the regular season after the team got chemistry and this without Brook Lopez , NBA is not only lebron and ex lebron teams 

The Hawks are better than the Knicks and Nets, that's not even a debate.

Brook Lopez, Deron Williams and KG will all miss significant time. Joe Johnson will keep being Joe Johnson and I don't mean that in a good way.

The Knicks have a rookie HC and a flat out bad team. Melo will be Melo. Calderon will play well for them, but their depth (or lack thereof) at the 3, 4, & 5 will ruin them.

Isn't Bosh just 29 or 30? There shouldn't be any significant loss in athleticism or quickness, especially when you take into account he's been super healthy with no injury issues. That's huge.
The difference between Toronto Bosh and Miami Bosh in the athleticism department should jump out at you

Brook Lopez, Deron Williams and KG will all miss significant time. Joe Johnson will keep being Joe Johnson and I don't mean that in a good way.

The Knicks have a rookie HC and a flat out bad team. Melo will be Melo. Calderon will play well for them, but their depth (or lack thereof) at the 3, 4, & 5 will ruin them.

:lol: This Net hate kills me. Can't wait to shut everyone up.

Joe Johnson was efficient and a beast last year. Ask Toronto fans if they want Joe Johnson to keep being Joe Johnson. 45%, 40% from 3, while effortlessly switching between post up threat and spot up threat depending on the night + hitting countless clutch shots + absolutely crushing in the playoffs is no joke.

I like the Hawks but if they're better than the Nets next year, things have gone horribly, horribly wrong for us.

You really think the hawks are better than bk :lol:

Joe will keep being joe but he was the only one that showed up in the postseason :smh:

:lol: This Net hate kills me. Can't wait to shut everyone up.

Joe Johnson was efficient and a beast last year. Ask Toronto fans if they want Joe Johnson to keep being Joe Johnson. 45%, 40% from 3, while effortlessly switching between post up threat and spot up threat depending on the night + hitting countless clutch shots + absolutely crushing in the playoffs is no joke.

I like the Hawks but if they're better than the Nets next year, things have gone horribly, horribly wrong for us.

Joe johnson is easily the most underrated player in nba history :smh: the only thing he lacks at is getting to the free throw line but hes a matchup nightmare for any wing player

Joe johnson is easily the most underrated player in nba history
mean.gif
the only thing he lacks at is getting to the free throw line but hes a matchup nightmare for any wing player
Why do you say stuff like this

Calling a max paid player underrated...

He hasn't been a matchup nightmare in a two or three years

Last edited:
Put me in the category that thinks Toronto will take a step back this season and the Hawks will look VERY good.

Why do you say stuff like this

Calling a max paid player underrated...

He hasn't been a matchup nightmare in a two or three years

So because his agent is a genius means he cant be an underrated player? Did you not watch joe johnson this last postseason or last yrs against chicago minus gm 7

Thats why i dont like that athletes salaries are made public because dudes categorize these players based on their pay

"Hes a max player, hes not playing up to his contract" who's fault is that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom