2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm sure it's been mentioned, but NBA League Pass this year will offer mobile accessibility with their package this year. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

That is crucial for me.

Na, but its way cheaper than league pass and better in everyway. No blackouts, HD streams, home and away feeds, DVR/replay option, can watch on phone/roku/cpu etc.

A NT'er recommended it to me last year and it was one of my best purchases ever.

Wiggins ROY.

Second Place Bari, Third Place Noel.

I would like to see that but what Flip has been and not been doing has me a bit worried.

I can really see him lean on the vets for big minutes. I think this year he has an below expectation year due to the circumstances but next year with a new coach (Coach Billups anyone) and a younger crew around him he'll be good going forward. My thoughts.

Milwaukee on the low is building a team of guys I just like Bari, Giannis, Henson, and Kendall.

Definitely getting LP this season.

Na, but its way cheaper than league pass and better in everyway. No blackouts, HD streams, home and away feeds, DVR/replay option, can watch on phone/roku/cpu etc.

A NT'er recommended it to me last year and it was one of my best purchases ever.

Good luck being able to sign up though. It really took off last season and they shut down registrations unless you had an invite. I looked into it but I'll never be able to sign up.

Yeah, LP has been available on mobile. But you have to purchase the mobile version. LP Broadband doesn't work on mobile. It works on a tablet though.

Good luck being able to sign up though. It really took off last season and they shut down registrations unless you had an invite. I looked into it but I'll never be able to sign up.
This...... Went on there two weeks ago just to look and see if they had XB1 Support and saw that. So annoying
mean.gif

The difference between Toronto Bosh and Miami Bosh in the athleticism department should jump out at you
When Spoelstra has you plastered near the perimeter, of course you'll look like you lost a bit.

How many bigs in the league have you seen come off pin down screens like a guard?

Bosh is entering his 11th season. Why would anyone expect him to be the same as he was when he was in the athletic prime of his career?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom