2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching nba tv heat vs warriors. I hated Miami so much but I'm gonna miss rooting against them. Pretty cool looking back at the big 3 era. Countless story lines.

Was just thinking about this today. It was so fun rooting for Lebron to flourish amidst everyone wanting him to fail and not succeed and hating him and what not. IMO the Big 3 era was the most exciting time the league has seen since Jordan retired. It's like that rejuvenated the NBA a bit. Not to say that it was dead or anything like that before, but Lebron's move to Miami put the league in a more grandiose state.

So uhhh the Celtics are not approaching this correctly.

“He’s super stubborn,” revealed Grousbeck, adding Rondo is a good, generous kid who loves being in Boston. “I don’t know how coachable he really is.

“I know if you ask [former, long-time head coach] Doc [Rivers], ‘Was he the most coachable guy, or in the top half, 50 percent,’ he’d say, ‘No, he’s in the bottom 50 percent of being coachable.’ It’s hard with him,” Grousbeck continued.

Grousbeck was asked by anchor Dan Roche about the captain’s future, and the owner said he’d “absolutely” like Rondo to remain for the long-term.

Pressed as to why, “It’s intangible,” Grousbeck said of the man he called a great Celtic. “You just watch him. He played through sort of a broken elbow, a ripped knee. He’s a gamer, he’s a competitor, and he’s got world-class talent.”

2015-16 will be the re-emergence of the mid 90s Celtics :pimp:

Unless he averages 18PPG this year, I give up on this guy after seeing this pic
laugh.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I meant to post that pic of OJ yesterday :rofl:

He was never the same once he left Memphis.

I saw Charles Barkley in the ATL airport yesterday and I always thought he was 6'4 based on what a lot of people said. He looked more close to 6'6 than anything :lol:

Last edited:
New Pelicans alternate.

Pelicans-Leak-1-590x439.png

Wish they would went with a gold alternate.

Lmaoooo only skyline unis should be reserved for the Nuggets. Those are trash.

:x

This is what happens when you let fans design your new unis.

Looking like some variant jerseys from K-Mart.

Beat me to it. Cuban does anything for publicity. Fan designed jerseys should only be reserved for the minor leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom