2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
true facts 
mean.gif

Happy Birthday to @YaoMing 

Last edited:
LOL. Of COURSE this is your take on the situation. I expect nothing less from you.

That bald head racist piece of **** is also a dumb ***. It's 2014...any revealing comments made to people in an inappropriate setting could be used against you. No ****.

Don't set yourself up in a conference call with dudes that have something to gain and it involves your boss getting run outta there.

Another scumbag having his distorted views exposed to the world.
pimp.gif
"Not my words, I read it from someone else's scouting report..." Yeah...AITE **** boy.
I was speaking about recording conversations in general, no matter the content. But way to jump to conclusions.
Since you're the "well, actually" king around here let me toss one out. I've seen enough of your takes back in the day in General regarding race topics to know what you're really about. So miss me with your bull ****. 

If it takes publicizing a "private conversation" to expose a hidden bigot, then so be it. Add to the fact he was in a position of power and is suspected of acting on his beliefs? Then you're god damn right it's justified. None of us should give a flying **** about his rights at that point.

**** Danny Ferry...and if anyone shares his view of the world or thinks HE'S the victim in this...then **** you too.

anyone with insider could you post the "ways to give teams rest" article and the "back to back" one please? :pimp:

How nice of Cleveland to join in this tomfoolery.

But seriously,I think this was just Ferry ad-libing the racist comments. Not reading off a scouting report.

Danny Ferry was paraphrasing a report that looks like came from someone in Cleveland's organization.

Yeah, guess he wasn't lying.

"He's a good guy on the cover, but he's an African" is what I got off reading that scouting report.

Looks like some people in this thread owe Danny Ferry an apology :lol:

Last edited:
i remember when marcus camby tried to take ferry's head off and ended up hitting JVG, LOL

btw. my sources say that is chris broussard at :39 in background?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom