2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy how everything becomes public these days. I thought Ferry should have been booted before the tape came out, but now there's no doubt.

From now on, I'm communicating in smoke signals. Can't trust anyone anymore in any conversation.

This is why the term "race card" makes me sick and should be deemed a racial slur. Was probably created by a closet racist to make an excuse or try and create humor to a serious subject.

Racism never died. It just got smart and allowed itself to blend in

Most real thing I ever seen you wrote

This is why the term "race card" makes me sick and should be deemed a racial slur. Was probably created by a closet racist to make an excuse or try and create humor to a serious subject.

So much truth in this statement. Until we as a society expose these closet bigots and racists we will continue to have a false sense that race is no longer a major issue in this country and we will continue to marginalize and demonize those that legitimately bring up race by calling them "race baiters", "race hustlers" and "pulling the race card"

From now on, I'm communicating in smoke signals. Can't trust anyone anymore in any conversation.
LOL. Of COURSE this is your take on the situation. I expect nothing less from you.

That bald head racist piece of **** is also a dumb ***. It's 2014...any revealing comments made to people in an inappropriate setting could be used against you. No ****.

Don't set yourself up in a conference call with dudes that have something to gain and it involves your boss getting run outta there.

Another scumbag having his distorted views exposed to the world.
pimp.gif
"Not my words, I read it from someone else's scouting report..." Yeah...AITE **** boy.

Last edited:
so its ok to be racist as long as you dont get caught?

white people should able to trust they can be racist in a room of white people?

is that what im getting from this? 

LOL. Of COURSE this is your take on the situation. I expect nothing less from you.

That bald head racist piece of **** is also a dumb ***. It's 2014...any revealing comments made to people in an inappropriate setting could be used against you. No ****.

Don't set yourself up in a conference call with dudes that have something to gain and it involves your boss getting run outta there.

Another scumbag having his distorted views exposed to the world. :pimp: "Not my words, I read it from someone else's scouting report..." Yeah...AITE **** boy.

I was speaking about recording conversations in general, no matter the content. But way to jump to conclusions.

mean.gif

The hell is wrong with ppl these days??

How will silver react?

word

General forum favorite comeback 

This isn't Ferry's first foray with racist comments apparently:
Then there was an incident while with the Blazers when Wells spit on Ferry, now the Cleveland Cavaliers' president of basketball operations.

Wells' agent, William Phillips said part of that story always gets omitted.

"Ferry (allegedly) called him a (racist name)," Phillips said. "That part of it never gets reported. And Ferry becomes the president of basketball operations.

Ferry did not return a phone call to The Bee.
http://www.cantstopthebleeding.com/bonzis-history-with-the-czar-danny-ferry

Last edited:
:smh: at him claiming to be reading from a report.

:smh: at the Hawks claiming to had taken discipline actions towards Ferry. def didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom