2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welp,so Ferry's gonna be taking an "indefinite leave of absence". I doubt he'll be back
He'll be back.

The witch hunt needs to stop. The report that Ferry was reading from is available to the public and it's clear that those specific words came from the Cavs front office.

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2014/09/12/hawks2.pdf

It's sad that ESPN is so desperate to keep the positive hype up surrounding Lebron, Love, and Kyrie that they won't report the facts here.

Last edited:
Nerlens Noel has yet to suit up for the Philadelphia 76ers, but has already begun endearing himself to one of the league’s most cantankerous fan bases. In an effort to promote his goal of establishing a charity 5K going forward, Noel ran – or jogged, more likely – through various spots of Philly today made famous by Rocky Balboa.

UPDATE: Here’s a photo of Noel on the Rocky steps:

PREVIOUSLY: Mike Sielski of The Philadelphia Inquirer offers the insight on Noel’s “workout,” part of a shoot for a coming feature on NBA TV.

A camera crew will track Noel as he works out at 11 a.m., goes through a shootaround session at noon, and grabs lunch. Starting between 1 and 1:30, Noel will run at the various spots around the city that Stallone used in his movies’ iconic training sequences, including the Italian Market, Independence Hall, and Kelly Drive. Noel’s “run” will culminate around 3 p.m. at the Art Museum, where 100 to 150 middle-school and high school students will join him as he sprints up the steps. Then everyone will have Papa John’s pizza, since Papa John’s is one of the event’s sponsors.

Noel’s plan, according to a person close to him, is to use Friday’s event as a springboard for an annual “Nerlens Noel Rocky Run 5K” to raise money for charity.

Good for Noel. Nice to have a positive off the court story after all this other BS that's been going on.

Would love to see the Sixers get good again. My parents are from Philly and I still have family there, so that's my default East cost team.

Kenneth Faried on becoming USA starter: "They don't call me The Manimal for nothing." 

laugh.gif

seriously utah jazz should give at leadt 25 minutes per game to this french center gormet the dude is GREAT reminds me a lot of anthony davis

on another note whoever underestimates nuggets this year they ll get hammered they are playoff team

Loved Gobert from the draft and he's been playing great in FIBA, Utah got too many talented young bigs, nice problems.

Faried showing out, definitely felt he was overrated last year but looking forward to seeig him and Ty do work this coming season.

Faried showing out, definitely felt he was overrated last year but looking forward to seeig him and Ty do work this coming season.

I'm not sleeping on the Nuggets this season. Lawson said in an interview the other day that Gallo is healthy and looking good. If they're fully healthy, they'll definitely be pushing for a playoff spot in the West. That home court advantage they have is still no joke.

Everyone just taking L's all over the sports world right now
Was just thinking this earlier.

Ray Rice, most likely done for good

Adrian Peterson, we'll see what happens there

Pistorious (or however it's spelled): murder

that Oriole that got caught, suspended

Ferry

Sterling (I mean, this has been on ongoing thing, but throw it in there)

Hell, Ferry and Sterling got Cuban and Gilbert looking like good guys.

He was stereotyping Africans as sleazy and waiting to scam you lol
must've been a victim to one those Nigerian email/phone scams

Adam Silver and Rodger Goodell must use the same playbook when it comes to **** like this. Silver is gonna do just like Goodell and say he didn't hear the audio. If he says he heard it, he could tell Ferry was lying about reading a report unless he can't read thatwell. Or unless people are typing 'ummm' and other random **** in reports they turn in.

must've been a victim to one those Nigerian email/phone scams

Adam Silver and Rodger Goodell must use the same playbook when it comes to **** like this. Silver is gonna do just like Goodell and say he didn't hear the audio. If he says he heard it, he could tell Ferry was lying about reading a report unless he can't read thatwell. Or unless people are typing 'ummm' and other random **** in reports they turn in.

Your stupidity amazes me.

If you listened to that audio and still think baldie was reading words from a piece of paper, then you're either just as much of a dumb *** as he is or have an obvious agenda at play.

Let's assume the latest report is correct. So does that now make it OK that he digested the words and spit them back out in his own way WITH the original message left intact?
laugh.gif
@ anyone that believes it somehow absolves him from this ****.

The writer of the report implied Africans were bad people and also made a point about them being deceitful. The audio of Ferry reiterates the same exact thing in slightly different terms. There is no wiggle room here or excuse making for how terrible his comments were...ESPECIALLY since it came out his mouth in a business setting regarding a potential future employee.

The owner who outed him also alluded to diversity in management taking a drastic turn for the worse after Ferry took over. We don't need to get into that one, right?
grin.gif

I cringe when I see obvious race-baiting and generally stay away from the usual favorite topics on the internet, but some of you ****** with your opposite agenda are just as bad as those folks. Can't get out of your own way fast enough and trip to defend the Danny Ferry's of the world. You might as well keep it 100 and tell us how you REALLY feel instead of hiding behind stories like these...

Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio  

Yeah, guess he wasn't lying.

"He's a good guy on the cover, but he's an African" is what I got off reading that scouting report.

Looks like some people in this thread owe Danny Ferry an apology
laugh.gif

Maybe on your planet people owe him an apology, sure.

You should re-read your post again, understand how silly it makes you look, then try that again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom