2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't want to make this thread go off course, as it's about the nba but it's pretty stupid to say that people are "fake irate" about this whole ray rice thing  or domestic violence in general

that's some low level thinking

Samini predicts even more casualties will result from the new racial speech standard set by the NBA against his client.

"We engaged private investigators. It's no secret to anybody," Samini told USA TODAY Sports. "I would never discuss what their findings were or anything of that nature. It wouldn't be appropriate, but what I can tell you is that my sense is that this is just the beginning. There's not a single owner in the league who doesn't have an e-mail, a conversation, a conference call comment, that by this standard that's been established by (NBA Commissioner) Adam Silver, that wouldn't completely taint them."

First it was Sterling, who lost his ownership of the Clippers last month. Mostly recently it was Bruce Levenson, who said Sunday he would sell his controlling interest in the Atlanta Hawks after admitting to the NBA he sent a racially insensitive e-mail in 2012.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...nta-hawks-private-investigators-nba/15355539/

RIP to almost every NBA owner. It would not surprise me if every one of them said something that could be considered racist (white, black or whoever).

Last edited:

Samini predicts even more casualties will result from the new racial speech standard set by the NBA against his client.

"We engaged private investigators. It's no secret to anybody," Samini told USA TODAY Sports. "I would never discuss what their findings were or anything of that nature. It wouldn't be appropriate, but what I can tell you is that my sense is that this is just the beginning. There's not a single owner in the league who doesn't have an e-mail, a conversation, a conference call comment, that by this standard that's been established by (NBA Commissioner) Adam Silver, that wouldn't completely taint them."

First it was Sterling, who lost his ownership of the Clippers last month. Mostly recently it was Bruce Levenson, who said Sunday he would sell his controlling interest in the Atlanta Hawks after admitting to the NBA he sent a racially insensitive e-mail in 2012.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...nta-hawks-private-investigators-nba/15355539/

RIP to almost every NBA owner. It would not surprise me if every one of them said something that could be considered racist (white, black or whoever).
Mark Cuban said this would happen. Its about to get real though.... Until whatever the Buss Kids said comes out, no ones taking the Lakers from the Busses, they'd sooner start their own basketball league.

what is he even trying to say?
imo my man PG13 was just trying to say that Ray Rice, a fellow professional athlete, shouldn't be crucifixed and lose his professional career because of a mistake he made. Although, his mistake was beating his girlfriend, he isn't a fan of beating females but if his wife can forgive him, then the rest of America should at least try. Even though he got on tape beating his wife, it is not a one-side abusive relationship because she hits him, too. He is human and he slipped up. Then he tries to say if we used all this energy we are using on someone else personal life and used it on public problems such as the one at Ferguson, maybe we could already fixed that problem, instead.

PG needs to hire someone like you if he insists on using the Internet :lol:

The "it ain't a big deal LOL" vibe of his tweets is what got people. Made it feel like he was defending his friend or a player he's a fan of

I get what he's "trying to say" but when you word it so incorrect it's a completely different statement. So it's either. I chalk it up to what he "tried" to say or I take it literally. Either way, dude is an idiot who was willing to pay to kill his unborn child.

Last edited:
Silver brought the chopper out as soon as he was named Commish and ain't put it back since.

Son doesn't give a damn.

10. Scotty Brooks, Oklahoma City Thunder "coach"

Vestigial chaperone for a team that could probably win 55 games and a playoff series with a googly-eyed garden rake holding the clipboard on the sideline. Actively makes team worse whenever he makes a decision.
KD also makes the list, sharing the 30th spot with the quarterback of his hometown football team, RGIII
Source

I get what he's "trying to say" but when you word it so incorrect it's a completely different statement. So it's either. I chalk it up to what he "tried" to say or I take it literally. Either way, dude is an idiot was willing to pay to kill his unborn child.

He's an idiot for wanting an abortion?

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Edit:

Reading off a report my ***.
Son..... Why even lead off with that BS lie that you were reading off a report. People just dont know what age we're living him.

sick.gif
At his rationale and his examples.

Well that was quick

whole situation unfolded in about a weeks time

that sonic's arena is gonna b smokin'
pimp.gif

It's time, the universe has spoken.

Wonder how many owners are settin' up walter white-esque plans on how they rollin' out of the league
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom