2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

it's like a home game for the knicks when in atlanta

Atlanta plays on the road basically 60+ games out of the year
The games against the Lakers are brutal for the Hawks.
My brothers go to the away Laker game every year. No matter where they sit, theyre surrounded by Laker fans

Off topic: That melo gif got played out real quick

Tim-Leglder-melo-Sad-face-gif.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Paul George: "If you in a relationship and a woman hit you first and attacking you.. then you obviously aint beatin her."

I've never seen a player take so many L's in such a short span like George has

He's a lowlife
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Ray Rice's actions are indefensible. Right thought, wrong execution from PG24. Reach out privately, not through a public forum. Paul George only comes out looking bad tweeting support when it's trendy and vogue to bash and pile on Ray Rice. As a Rutgers alum, I share neutral stance. What Rice did is disgusting, likely liquored up and exhibiting a short fuse in AC. Could and should have walked away, easier said than done. Or left her period if the relationship and fights were that grueling. Everyone makes mistakes, he just got caught, on tape. He deserves to be suspended, but not for a lifetime ban. Ravens cutting him makes perfect sense, it was the only play and ownership/FO was handcuffed into that decision. Rice presumably needs marriage and anger management counseling, plus year(s) of rehabilitation. I think he should and will play football again in the NFL. By his own action and poor decision-making, Rice has become a casualty of the modern PR era. He's being scapegoated and dragged through the mud.

I don't get how people can clown or criticize PG24 for allegedly offering a woman money to have an abortion. I can see how it can be construed as offensive, but also shrewd from a business perspective. Paul George likely has and does not want a relationship with the woman. He doesn't sound ready or willing to be a father. Instead of long-term child support payments like other athletes, he's offering short-term compensation in a large sum. Just because he has money, it isn't wrong to consider abortion if you're not ready to accept fatherhood.

Ray Rice's actions are indefensible. Right thought, wrong execution from PG24. Reach out privately, not through a public forum. Paul George only comes out looking bad tweeting support when it's trendy and vogue to bash and pile on Ray Rice. As a Rutgers alum, I share neutral stance. What Rice did is disgusting, likely liquored up and exhibiting a short fuse in AC. Could and should have walked away, easier said than done. Or left her period if the relationship and fights were that grueling. Everyone makes mistakes, he just got caught, on tape. He deserves to be suspended, but not for a lifetime ban. Ravens cutting him makes perfect sense, it was the only play and ownership/FO was handcuffed into that decision. Rice presumably needs marriage and anger management counseling, plus year(s) of rehabilitation. I think he should and will play football again in the NFL. By his own action and poor decision-making, Rice has become a casualty of the modern PR era. He's being scapegoated and dragged through the mud.

I don't get how people can clown or criticize PG24 for allegedly offering a woman money to have an abortion. I can see how it can be construed as offensive, but also shrewd from a business perspective. Paul George likely has and does not want a relationship with the woman. He doesn't sound ready or willing to be a father. Instead of long-term child support payments like other athletes, he's offering short-term compensation in a large sum. Just because he has money, it isn't wrong to consider abortion if you're not ready to accept fatherhood.
It wasn't the right thought at all. You don't have to pile on Ray Rice in order to acknowledge that he was wrong. Saying that if she's cool with it, then you're cool with it is pure stupidity. Especially considering the psyche of a victim. They often return and stay in the relationship, much like Janay did. They also rationalize the behavior and sometimes create scenarios where they can justify what happened to them. All of which is very dangerous. Everyone makes mistakes, but if a 220LB NFL running back punched my sister, mother, daughter in the face, I don't know how likely I would be to forgive. That was brute for at point blank range. 

I feel you on the abortion topic but you get what's coming when you impregnate a stripper...

Did George even watch the video tape? That's the issue I have with his comments. The thought behind his words could be agreeable in a sense but to apply it to the Rice situation was beyond moronic...

Judging from the tweets I don't think he condones domestic violence like that, but he sounds pretty naive by saying ' if she's cool with it, then I'm cool with it'

Even if he feels that strongly about it, he should've known it was PR death to display those kinda thoughts on a public forum

He shouldn't own a social media account

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom