2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would've never guessed u lived in atl

Last edited:
Don't let the Spain Pau fool you. Ask any Laker fan.

2010 & 2012 for Spain he looks amazing. Then is meh for the season. More so 2012, but regardless.
Oh trust me, I'm on record here for saying I don't give a damb what Pau does this summer in FIBA, it doesn't mean he's going to have a great NBA season. I'm watching the replay of the Spain/France game now

I went to about 5 Hawks games last year. The crowd has always been majority white where I was sitting and while attendance was at times shakey that's because Atlanta folks don't like the Hawks seemingly because they never give people championship hope. The games are packed with transplant fans including myself cheering the loudest for Cleveland, Miami, Los Angeles... it's crazy. I liked that article tho thank u for sharing. I like the last line too.
it's like a home game for the knicks when in atlanta

Exactly. Although there were a stretch of years where anywhere Kobe played you were hearing the MVP chants

Atlanta seems especially in love with Kobe, so much purple and gold in the crowd when they touch down

It's like a road game for the Hawks @ Philips Arena anytime there's a marquee team and/or player that visits.

Went to quite a few Hawks game when I was living in Atlanta and that was always the case.

It's like a road game for the Hawks @ Philips Arena anytime there's a marquee team and/or player that visits.

Not when the black danny ferry, antidope, attends games

You know how they often say the fans are the 6th man in sports? Well he carries the whole fanbase on his back. He is the atlanta hawks 6th man

Off topic: That melo gif got played out real quick

Tim-Leglder-melo-Sad-face-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom