2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real deal from Parkhill Chauncey BBBBillups known dude my whole life. He is a legend in Denver.

http://grantland.com/features/nba-court-design-power-rankings/

smokin.gif
Yeahhhhhhh a few of these iffy. Too many red and blue color schemes are too high. The Lakers shouldnt be number one or even close to it, Golden State should. Anything that has to do with Jerseys or Color schemes belongs to the Warriors and Hornets until further notice

I think the Nets have the best court in the league honestly. Just dope as hell...simple colors but a different look nonetheless and unique hardwood. Need some more variation in the league.

I personally dislike the 16 stars around center court myself.
Its also way too shiny. There are a couple of courts that have this issue (Knicks and Heat come to mind) but the Lakers version of staples takes it up to 11.

I cant think of another court in the league where when I look at the floor I can perfectly see the people in it.

Big man passing between Pau and Joakim going to be filthy for the Bulls next year.

Man if Thibbs can utilize Dougie and Snell takes that step, Bulls going to be super real.

Would love to see a fully healthy Bulls vs Cavs ECF.

Hopefully Pau and Rose aren't effected too much by playing this summer in terms of wear and tear. I could see it as a positive and negative that they're participating in FIBA

Pau looks great and Rose gets an early start on training camp to get back to game/elite speed

Hopefully Pau and Rose aren't effected too much by playing this summer in terms of wear and tear. I could see it as a positive and negative that they're participating in FIBA

Pau looks great and Rose gets an early start on training camp to get back to game/elite speed

Don't let the Spain Pau fool you. Ask any Laker fan.

2010 & 2012 for Spain he looks amazing. Then is meh for the season. More so 2012, but regardless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom