2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs GM, LeBron James, really thinks this is 2004, not 2014.

First his body is in the 2004 form, the size of him one season removed from HS

Second, he's recruiting players that where hot in '04 in Billups, Marion, Ray Allen, and Mike Miller 

He really is turning back the time clock 
laugh.gif

Cant take that billups rumor seriously you might as well get Andre Miller.

Chauncey is a champion/Finals MVP.... I would love that kind of guy around Kyrie. Teaching him how to conduct himself as a leader and champion. plus while Andre Miller is a seasoned NBA vet cavs probably are weary of tiffs he's had with coaches in the past. Even when he was with Cavs he had a problem with Silas I think.

Paying Chauncey is a good idea

Second, he's recruiting players that where hot in '04 in Billups, Marion, Ray Allen, and Mike Miller 

He really is turning back the time clock :lol:  
Bringing in veterans with championship experience to mentor the younger players that could be serviceable in some situations? Sounds like a completely bad idea.

You hire Chauncey as a coach not a player. He's done in the league as a player. You only pay him if you want see him fall apart on the court.

I remember when I saw the Heat were bringing in Shane Battier after 2011 thinking "they're going to win it all next year".

Veteran presence is huge. If you look at every roster I don't recall too many teams winning it without veterans that helped young talent lock in.

I remember when I saw the Heat were bringing in Shane Battier after 2011 thinking "they're going to win it all next year".

Veteran presence is huge. If you look at every roster I don't recall too many teams winning it without veterans that helped young talent lock in.
That's why you're suppose to sign Ray Allen.

As already mentioned Andre Miller is the much better choice for vet old man whose body's are breaking down. He can give you a good 41 games + playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom