2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question..

If the Cavs started out sucking (like .500 ball) after 20 games should blame go on Lebron for gutting team or on Blatt for not making them mesh?

[Salt] We all know it'll be on Blatt. Then he'll get the boot. As the days go by and more of these reports come out, that I'm Coming Home letter starts looking so shaky in the light.

Gotta be LeBron, hes the player and the GM right now. Hes basically put this roster together himself.

I feel the same. Fair or not there's no excuse this time around. Fans expect a title in this 2nd act. It seems that LeBron is calling all the shots so lack of talent isn't on the GM but him this time. The coach is a rook in the league so how much blame can really be laid on him with only 20 games in?

He's LEGIT Finnish....

Don't you have to actually be from a certain country to be considered that nationality? Honest question. ...Gooden was born in Oakland

You sound stupid b.

LeBron is gonna lose a whole bunch of weight for his first acting gig. Who you think this dude is? Lets ignore his real career and take a chance on doing something drastic like mess with his weight for a movie.

Yeah, get ready for Bron to gain 400 lbs in the Nutty Professor remake :smh:

:rofl:

Is anyone actually surprised by the Blatt tweet? It's a players league and he's technically part of the pre-LBJ regime. Actions speak louder than words...Raymone ain't down with that patience ****. He gets one season to prove himself. If the team screws up then a handpicked coach will get brought on.

Last edited:
roll.gif
. Forreal tho, they hired Blatt not knowing what was gonna happen. I know they wish they would have waited now.

can we stop talking about that lakers trade that was veto? yes it was lame the league did it but the league owned the hornets at the time which is a unique situation and the owners didnt agree with the trade... a trade cant and wont get veto again by the league unless they own a team again

Can we get a PS of Ray Allen sitting by the phone like Mario Chalmers? :lol:

fzcbyt.jpg

Got a feeling that Ray will wait till after the all star brae to join the Cavs. He's just getting that much needed rest now, int no point in him playing all these early games anyways. We all know that as soon as Bron calls him, Ray will pack his bags and be on the first flight out.

:lol: they tried to put something like that in a magazine in Cleveland but they denied it. Guess some billboard company didn't care and took the money :lol:

If Yall are really about the cause stop watching the NBA which is full of Zionist owners and probably a Zionist commissioner.

Actions speak louder than yapping

What's a Zionist in simple terms?

I seriously have no clue and don't want to take Wikipedia as the gospel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom