2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not what a Zionist is don't listen to someone who denies or at the very least downplays the Holocaust.

It's a nationalist movement advocating for a Jewish state in Israel.

Last edited:
How much does the cavs have left to sign players? Ray allen, marion, and billups on their radar? Id take marion if i were them

Bron knew he was getting Love before he even came to the Cavs. No point in acting all friendly with Wiggins and make it seem like hes excited to play him with and be fake only to see him get traded.

its w/e at this point
Thing is if Bron had hit him up on that approach ppl would hate on him for being fake like he wants to play with him only to "orchestrate his trade behind his back."

You'd think LeBron would have learned from his first year in Miami not to sign an over the hill point guard who used to hit big shots (Bibby).

That is not what a Zionist is don't listen to someone who denies or at the very least downplays the Holocaust.

The United Nations General Assembly denied the Holocaust? Because they are the ones who offically deemed the Zionism movement racist; not me..

The United Nations General Assembly denied the Holocaust? Because they are the ones who offically deemed the Zionism movement racist; not me..

That fair and balanced and just UN created Israel along with the Brits. Since everything they say is right and true I guess we can stop discussing this topic.

It's not fair to keep screwing up this thread. U can talk to me in the other thread if you choose to. I recuse myself

Last edited:
Looks like the cavs are trying to compensate for a rookie coach by picking up all these (over) seasoned vets. Not a bad ploy

That fair and balanced and just UN created Israel along with the Brits. Since everything they say is right and true I guess we can stop discussing this topic.

It's not fair to keep screwing up this thread. U can talk to me in the other thread if you choose to. I recuse myself

Than let's NOT get people to wager to go against the NBA because the commish and owners are Zionist; because no one really cares - myself included.

Bron knew he was getting Love before he even came to the Cavs. No point in acting all friendly with Wiggins and make it seem like hes excited to play him with and be fake only to see him get traded.

its w/e at this point
Thing is if Bron had hit him up on that approach ppl would hate on him for being fake like he wants to play with him only to "orchestrate his trade behind his back."
Exactly.
laugh.gif

Marion would be a good signing for the Cavs, Billups not so much.

NYK and Sac agree to trade Travis Outlaw for NY 2016 2nd rounder. Some other players involved too

Last edited:
Feel so bad for GP. That injury was hard to watch. One of the hardest working guys in the league. I wish him a speedy recovery. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom