2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Second, he's recruiting players that where hot in '04 in Billups, Marion, Ray Allen, and Mike Miller 

He really is turning back the time clock 
laugh.gif

Bringing in veterans with championship experience to mentor the younger players that could be serviceable in some situations? Sounds like a completely bad idea.
They are also taking mins from those same younger players. Outside Mike Miller, Billups, Marion, and Allen seriously regressed last season. Also outside of Billups, I don't see the other 3 players as "mentors", only as over-the-hill players leeching on LeBron to get another ring on their way out.

When I see the name Ray Allen, Mike Miller and James Jones, I see LeBron's friends coming to play with him for a ring, not "mentors for the younger players." Them dudes could give a f*** about them, as long as they get their ring. 

I disagree about Ray Allen. While Jesus might only be there to get a ring he is the type to lead by example and I don't see him declining a Kyrie or Waiters some tutelage from jogging with his *** early in the morning to practicing on form and shooting 10000 3s.

I disagree about Ray Allen. While Jesus might only be there to get a ring he is the type to lead by example and I don't see him declining a Kyrie or Waiters some tutelage from jogging with his *** early in the morning to practicing on form and shooting 10000 3s.
I just keep remembering Ray Allen leaving Boston, because the next season they were going with Avery Bradley as the starter full-time. It was not to disrespect Ray, but at the time Ray fell short in the playoffs, and Bradley was clearly the better 2-way player. I felt Ray could have stayed and help groom Bradley, but his ego got in the way. 

Was just watching the Starters on NBA Tv and they brought up a good question.....

Is Vince Carter a Hall of Famer?

I say no, but his stats are pretty damn good

20.2 PPG
4.9 Reb
3.7 Assist
44% fg
37% 3p fg

Last edited:
Everyone posting themselves in the gym isn't getting better.

Everyone who isn't posting workout vids isn't getting worse.

Everyone posting themselves in the gym isn't getting better.

Everyone who isn't posting workout vids isn't getting worse.
I agree with you 100%, but there's not hiding that the one question on Jeremy Lamb is his work ethnic.

If you ain't going to work out, and least fake it like you care, on social media, so people won't question you lol 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You hire Chauncey as a coach not a player. He's done in the league as a player. You only pay him if you want see him fall apart on the court.

Billups is a corpse. he has negative value on the court.

It has to be strictly for coaching or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom