2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure you all posted this...

Jeff Ermann @insidemdsports
Follow

Sounds like Kevin Durant to Under Armour is close to done. Would be the seminal moment in UA's basketball climb.

Follow

Hearing the Under Armour deal for Kevin Durant could be in the neighborhood of $325 million over 10 years.

:wow:

Follow

Sounds like Kevin Durant to Under Armour is close to done. Would be the seminal moment in UA's basketball climb.

Follow

Hearing the Under Armour deal for Kevin Durant could be in the neighborhood of $325 million over 10 years.

:wow:

JFFHHDSSDHJHFDFGH

THATS MLB MONEY

UA doing HUGE things in the community, tho.

When the Ravens visited the White House as the Super Bowl XLVII champions 14 months ago, President Barack Obama announced that the franchise would donate new sports uniforms to every high school in Baltimore.

That promise came true Wednesday afternoon.

Through a partnership with Under Armour, the two local organizations unveiled uniforms they are donating to all Baltimore City high school football and girls’ basketball teams. The unveiling ceremony took place at Under Armour’s campus in downtown Baltimore, and former Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis attended.

Link

Follow

Follow

eek.gif
9wqti.gif

Last edited:
View media item 1118858
Nike really did give him some weak designs. I would go wherever is paying the most $. UA is making a smart push. I think Steph Curry was their face of basketball shoes who they also snatched fron Nike. Get ya money KD/Roc Nation

Forgot about the bmore/dmv connection with durant/UA.

this makes sense of him going to the wizards in 2016 evem more

At the gym all the kids wearing KDs. Some in Lebrons.

Nike keep charging $295 for Lebrons tho they're gonna make the choice much easier for kids out here

At the gym all the kids wearing KDs. Some in Lebrons.

Nike keep charging $295 for Lebrons tho they're gonna make the choice much easier for kids out here

:x

idk how these parents buy their kids such expensive shoes whether you have money or not.

unless my kid is busting his as mowing the lawn and washing the dishes without hesitation if he came up to me and asked me for a $200+ pair of basketball shoes hes gonna ruin in months id slap the taste out of his mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom