2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not 90 million a year. He's saying nike could offer him 50 million a year

I know but I doubt kd is getting 30 a year unless UA is going all in on him,

I could see a 7 yr/100m but 30 a yr nah

Its clear they are going all in. who are the top 2 players in the NBA right now? Lebron and KD :lol:

when is the next time they are gonna have a chance to get arguably the best player in the league, a mvp, a superstar? if they miss out on Durant they arent getting anyone near his level.

think about that for a second..

Wall need to come into the season with that Gilbert that's how you feel attitude. And drop 60 on the Bulls.

Its clear they are going all in. who are the top 2 players in the NBA right now? Lebron and KD :lol:

when is the next time they are gonna have a chance to get arguably the best player in the league, a mvp, a superstar? if they miss out on Durant they arent getting anyone near his level.

think about that for a second..

Just hope they dont look ugly like his nikes :smh:

lebron havent had his shake huh 
laugh.gif

lol at this whole cavs has a big three..... Lets see a guy who just started making the allstar game w/o any playoff experience and isnt even discussed as the best at his position.... and a guy in kevin love who racked up stats on a go nowhere team lol....

yea thats the same as a guy who at one time was a finals mvp and top or top 2 at his position and a guy who lead his team to multiple playoff runs with multiple all star appearances... kids say the silliest thing.

I agree. No way in hell is Bron, Kyrie & Love better than the Big 3 Miami had. Over time they might become the better big 3 but we'll have to see

I know this is going to upset some of his fanboys, but until Kyrie can demonstrate that he can last an entire season without suffering a substantial injury, there will never be a big 3 in Cleveland. 

Mia big 3 lasted 2 seasons tho,

I will be shocked if clevelands big 3 doesnt end up being better

It just wasnt meant to be if lebron doesnt get it done :lol:

At the time the big 3 assembled we knew we wouldn't see something like that again, and while this team has the firepower offense of any great team its missing defense

What made the heat so great was when they would go on crazy run, sparked by their defense, and this cleveland squad does not have that

Boston formed Big 3 = Wins 1 championship, could've won 2, collapses shortly after

Lebron formed Big 3 in Miami = lost in year one, went 2-2, could have easily been 1-3, didnt meet the crazy high expectations

Lakers formed Big 3 = expectations even higher, greatest team ever talk, straight collapse and failure

Lebron forms Big 3 in CLE = worst defensively, better offensively, terrible bench. But expectations super high

......yea i'm not a fan of this big 3 crap

Last edited:
At the time the big 3 assembled we knew we wouldn't see something like that again, and while this team has the firepower offense of any great team its missing defense

What made the heat so great was when they would go on crazy run, sparked by their defense, and this cleveland squad does not have that

Can they get on the court first damn

Why do ppl always jump to conclusion

Why cant we jump to conclusion? Ever since the formation of the "big 3" crap most of them won on the defensive end and got the stops they needed when it mattered most. I really dont know if CLE can do that.

As a full 15 man roster, this Cleveland TEAM isnt better than any of the past big 3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom