2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boston formed Big 3 = Wins 1 championship, could've won 2, collapses shortly after

Lebron formed Big 3 in Miami = lost in year one, went 2-2, could have easily been 1-3, didnt meet the crazy high expectations

Lakers formed Big 3 = expectations even higher, greatest team ever talk, straight collapse and failure

Lebron forms Big 3 in CLE = worst defensively, better offensively, terrible bench. But expectations super high

......yea i'm not a fan of this big 3 crap
Spurs form big 3.....

EVERLASTING DOMINANCE 

spurrs.jpg

I didnt mention the Spurs cuz its more like 1A, 1B, 1C, and now 1D over there now :lol:

Plus they stuck together for over a decade man. True definition of a TEAM, much respect.

Last edited:

And the crowd goes mild! Oh Drake, stick to singing (rapping? what does Drake actually do?) and front running, there’s about the same chance I play for the Raptors as Kevin Durant plays for the Raptors. I will eat my hat and I’m not even wearing any if Kevin Durant even sniffs playing in Toronto. And come on Drake, your “brother”? There’s approximately, give or take 0%, a 0.0% chance Kevin Durant has ever referred to Drake as his “brother”. Durant is more of a Wale guy. So valiant effort Aubrey (did we know his real name is Aubrey? I’m not what one would call a “Drake guy”). Cute try. But he’s already made up his mind where he’s playing in 2016, and I’m pitching a teepee an entire tribe can live in just thinking about it.

Why cant we jump to conclusion? Ever since the formation of the "big 3" crap most of them won on the defensive end and got the stops they needed when it mattered most. I really dont know if CLE can do that.

As a full 15 man roster, this Cleveland TEAM isnt better than any of the past big 3s.

We dont even know the starting lineup, crunch time lineup, 2nd unit lineup

Whats the point of jumping to conclusion when we dont even know how the team looks on the floor

team defense>>>individual defense

Bron will have those dudes pick up the intensity on defense, yall saying kyrie,dion etc are terrible defenders, well if you was constantly losing you would be a terrible defender too

@Trillharmonic: So right as the NBA is implementing HGH testing, Bron and D-Wade both get really skinny? Interesting. That's all I'm saying.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Someone else pointed it out in the KD thread but isn't it funny the last CW that's been announced to drop of the KD 7 is called "Easy Money" lol.

@SpearsNBAYahoo: The Spurs name former WNBA star Becky Hammon as an assistant coach.

Exaaaaactly.

This year gonna be the first they test for it?

Maybe not connected but there was a huge steroid and drug bust in FLA this morning. Same folks who supplied MLB players and other athletes.

Last edited:
There is no form of HGH testing in the NBA. Not yet.

FinallyFamous is buggin' though.

At least wait until it's official. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Lol at KD leaving Nike to go to UA

Does he not realize that Nike is about to pull strings and get him his ring? Or am I the only one that realized that Nike's basketball athletes have played in or won NBA finals since '08 :nerd: .....they only have 3 signature athletes :nerd:

And of course Lebron been juiced up. Wade's jaw was a pretty obvious give away that he's juicing too

Last edited:
Lol at KD leaving Nike to go to UA

Does he not realize that Nike is about to pull strings and get him his ring? Or am I the only one that realized that Nike's basketball athletes have played in or won NBA finals since '08 :nerd: .....they only have 3 signature athletes :nerd:

And of course Lebron been juiced up. Wade's jaw was a pretty obvious give away that he's juicing too

Tim duncana nd TP aint with nike tho..

Why cant we jump to conclusion? Ever since the formation of the "big 3" crap most of them won on the defensive end and got the stops they needed when it mattered most. I really dont know if CLE can do that.

As a full 15 man roster, this Cleveland TEAM isnt better than any of the past big 3s.

We dont even know the starting lineup, crunch time lineup, 2nd unit lineup

Whats the point of jumping to conclusion when we dont even know how the team looks on the floor

team defense>>>individual defense

Bron will have those dudes pick up the intensity on defense, yall saying kyrie,dion etc are terrible defenders, well if you was constantly losing you would be a terrible defender too

Bron will definitely have those dudes playing defense same way when he went to miami and made them a defensive nightmare for opposing teams. This cavs team can possibly run the east for many seasons to come. I only see the Bulls being somewhat of a threat to them as of now

Bron will definitely have those dudes playing defense same way when he went to miami and made them a defensive nightmare for opposing teams. This cavs team can possibly run the east for many seasons to come. I only see the Bulls being somewhat of a threat to them as of now

Who Exactly did he "Make" a defensive nightmare

The same D-Wade who has always been a defensive nightmare while carrying the Heat? Shane Battier who was known for his smothering Defense?

I honestly feel that the Heats defense was extremely overated because anytime they went up against a high scoring team guys consistently found a way to get their shots. Don't get me wrong they were good but this def isn't one of the best defenses ever as some people wanna make it out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom