2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I watched the pelicans AD didn't seem like that all world defender that you guys are saying he is right now he looked late and overpowered on a good portion of plays but at the end of the day he is gonna be a beast defensively maybe as early as next season I think Blake might actually be better against good pfs right now cause he tries hard and hustles but ad's shot blocking is something else I think he can block dirks fadeaway

When I watched the pelicans AD didn't seem like that all world defender that you guys are saying he is right now he looked late and overpowered on a good portion of plays but at the end of the day he is gonna be a beast defensively maybe as early as next season I think Blake might actually be better against good pfs right now cause he tries hard and hustles but ad's shot blocking is something else I think he can block dirks fadeaway

I thought the same (I went by fantasy/team stats) at first until someone in here actually broke down how good he is SOLO on defense.

Wait till AD puts on more muscle... When he does, there will be no debate about the best PF in the league.

The East and NBA have the US team to thank for the beatings the Wizards will be handing out this season. They cut Wall and Beal. Just adding fuel to the growing fire in DC!

Did any of you actually watch the game the other night? Wall and Beal were two of the guys who looked basically nonexistent. Beal was said to be fighting for a spot with Klay and Klay ended up having a really good game while Beal did nothing. Wall obviously wasn't going to make it either way over Rose, Curry or Kyrie.

You say Kyrie like he's better than Wall. Only reason dude was picked over Wall was coach K. I never said they deserved to make it but both not getting picked could add a chip to their shoulders. Fuel to the fire.

Rose is a lock but wall losing a spot to steph,kyrie & dame :wow:

They're pretty much avg players if their shot isnt falling, wall can get to the basket & finish better than them, has better vision than all of them & the other side of the ball is non debatable

I doubt one pick up game determined who made the team

Yep Coach K is the only person in the world that would pick Kyrie over Wall.

Wall = GOAT

Yep Coach K is the only person in the world that would pick Kyrie over Wall.

Wall = GOAT

Wall isn't the best but let's be honest. All the PGs that made it are score first. Wall is pass first. How much scoring at PG does 1 team need and Wall is a better defender than all of them. With Paul George going down they need D on the perimeter.

2 pgs that like to pull up from 30 every chance they get & another pg that likes to dribble for 20 secs :smh: damn shame coach k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom