2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt Love in Cleveland will not put up those numbers..

Kyrie won't have the ball like he needs since Lebron likes to run the ball..

With that being said I hope that big 3 forms and Love gets To Cle..

That's no big 3 imo.. I never wanted love in chi 4 the same reason..I just doubt he can do much with other talents around him
None of this makes sense.

What is this doubt based off of?

Last edited:
Celtics got Marcus Smart & James Young in the draft. Aquired Evan Turner via free agency. I think we can make 8th seed in the east.

Damn that's decent, people sleep on y'all, if yall can keep rondo, get Bradley, bass, and wallace to work well together with those new pieces, might get that 8th spot, shoot I would rather y'all then the tragic hawks.

Strange I don't like the Celtics but can't stand to watch y'all be irrelevant,this league needs some more balance, anyway

And how the hell did I forget about green smh, get that 7 footer to play as well and y'all lookin real nice

Yeah man. With a Healthy Rondo to lead Boston, they can really shock the NBA world.

Spurs
Dallas
Houston
Portland
Okc
Memphis
Clippers
GSW

Are all of these same teams going to make it back to the West Playoffs 2015?
If not, who's out?

Either Lakers or Pelicans will remove Memphis out. Dallas isn't a sure shot either.

Take memphis out & put nola

Healthy jrue & AD :pimp: :pimp:

:pimp:

+

Houston won't make the post season? They have two of the best positional players in today's game ,in their starting line up.

(albeit Kobe shows us he isn't the same player anymore..)

Arguably the best power forward in the league son quit playing
2nd
true, 

lamarcus-aldridge.jpg

LMA just needs to show he can remain healthy and he'll have that title established. Other than him it's just Love.

Aint no way in hell ppl should be proclaiming AD best pf in the league already. This aint a Shaq situation :lol:

He's had 2 decent seasons. One good, one great.

That was a play on Aldridge apparently only having "1 decent season." Can't downplay LMA by saying he's had 1 decent season then say AD is above him when he's the one who has had only 1 decent season

That was a play on Aldridge apparently only having "1 decent season." Can't downplay LMA by saying he's had 1 decent season then say AD is above him when he's the one who has had only 1 decent season
Caught that, I'm with you. Doesn't make sense considering LMA has had like 5 good seasons in the NBA.

AD's 1 season is better than anything LMA has ever done, and by a wide margin.

And AD did it at 20.

People need to understand these facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom