2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like Bron to stay leaner. His knees must be
sick.gif
after all this wear and tear and millions of minutes between the regular season, playoffs and Olympics

I remember when kobe got skinny the season after the rape charge :lol: looked like he didnt lift not one dumbbell the whole offseason

[quote name="FinallyFamous"][quote name="CertifiedFlyBoi23"]Nooooo I wanted Sean Merrian to go to the Clippers.[/quote]:x

Bro...[/quote]Geezus Kryste :rofl:

Vitamin s is a serious thing..

Always found the tumor in his jaw a little odd

I posted like a month ago after he put up a pic of him and norris in the gym that lebron looked skinny.

seemed to have gotten even leaner..

Idk if this new big 3 is better than miamis big 3. Atleast not in year 1. Defintely in the long term though.

I highly doubt Love in Cleveland will not put up those numbers..

Kyrie won't have the ball like he needs since Lebron likes to run the ball..

With that being said I hope that big 3 forms and Love gets To Cle..

That's no big 3 imo.. I never wanted love in chi 4 the same reason..I just doubt he can do much with other talents around him

Last edited:
not saying he will, im just saying dude is acting like Love sucks. look at his numbers :lol:

hes one of the best players in the league

now we bring up defense lolz

everyone else can play defense. love does what he wants specially when he got bron and kyrie and who ever else

stop hating

plus i hate the damn cavs. keep hating on them for no reason bulls and heat fans.

PATHETIC

don't get me wrong, love is a beast but his defense leaves much to be desired.

25 and 12 in Minnesota, but will we see some diminishing returns if and when he's paired with kyrie and lebron?

everyone else can play defense. love does what he wants specially when he got bron and kyrie and who ever else

stop hating

plus i hate the damn cavs. keep hating on them for no reason bulls and heat fans.

PATHETIC

Hold On what Bulls fans are hating?
I humbly with no disrespect stated my thoughts.. Who's hating?

And bro why you trolling now? Go reread your post you must of typed it out wrong..everyone can play D?

Bro whether Love is on the roster or not you know damn well that Lebron is going to be the only half way decent defensive player on that roster..

Last edited:

stop hating

PATHETIC

no one's hating on the cavs, just pointing out that everyone is annointing them as having a big 3 despite the fact that two of the proposed big 3 haven't taken a breath in the playoffs... not to mention, love aint on the team yet

edit
if anyone could play defense, I'd be in love with david lee

Last edited:

stop hating

PATHETIC
d6f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom