2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
just shows a lack of a certain tact by Bron, how hard is it to say a simple wassup or congratulations to the kid who was a number one pic of the team you're returning to.

It's easier to talk to him than it is not to especially in the days of social media, this is beyond Lebron tho I'd say the same thing about any superstar player doing the same thing.

I bet Wade reached out to Napier by now and if he didnt he should have.....just a simple courteous thing to do.

just shows a lack of a certain tact by Bron, how hard is it to say a simple wassup or congratulations to the kid who was a number one pic of the team you're returning to.

It's easier to talk to him than it is not to especially in the days of social media, this is beyond Lebron tho I'd say the same thing about any superstar player doing the same thing.

I bet Wade reached out to Napier by now and if he didnt he should have.....just a simple courteous thing to do.
Napier will be a member of the Heat next season.

The Cavs are ACTIVELY shopping Wiggins to Minnesota for Love. A deal that Lebron himself is pushing for.

I really don't understand what's so hard for people to grasp here.

Wiggins: I think he must be busy.

*LeBron posts pic of himself and Tristan Thompson*
Julius Wrek

Last edited:
AT's anti-semitic?

DubA's a racist?

Think I've made the smart move not entering that Israel/Palestine thread.

Napier will be a member of the Heat next season.

The Cavs are ACTIVELY shopping Wiggins to Minnesota for Love. A deal that Lebron himself is pushing for.

I really don't understand what's so hard for people to grasp here.

Don't be elitist please there's nothing to "grasp" here :lol: it's a very simple situation.

Until further notice he's a Cleveland Cavalier and should be treated as such, nobody saying he gotta take the kid on summer vacation. Just speaking to him isn't a big deal, again in the age of social media its harder to NOT reach out to someone or even send a few simple texts.

It goes against the image of Bron too, he can be cool with Paul George but because this kid probly gonna get traded he has to be in quarantine :lol: ?

nothing wrong with Lebron not reaching out to AW really definitely if he is all in doing the trade for Love

It's the way that it is so public and out there & Andrew Wiggins being the only one that really have to deal with it from the media side

Love & the minnesota organization and cleveland and even AB get to stay in the cut be behind the scenes

Adam Silver is suppose to having a meeting of some sort to address the 4 ft rule in light of Pauls injury, and also make it where cameramen/women are to be moved back even farther from the gameplay. 

^ gotta give silver a little slack.. Dude just got on the job

At least he's taking action

^ gotta give silver a little slack.. Dude just got on the job

At least he's taking action
nah not on him david stern should have BEEN addressed this... damn cameramen/women have been getting in the way for decades... I dont know how many times a dude has damn near had to do olympic style gymnastic to dive leap etc.. around them and those sideline fans. 

ESPN sources say Shawn Marion is in Cleveland today on recruiting visit with Cavaliers. 
indifferent.gif

It goes Jordan-AI-Kobe
Duh Durant looked so helpless last year when Westbrook was out.  And Chris Paul was strapping him at the end of games these last playoffs.  Durant simply could not get into the paint that series with the game on the line.

Meanwhile AI was the teams only scoring option his entire 76er career and let the league in scoring and an MVP.  Maybe it's because yall are younger but when AI got into the league NO ONE including Jordan could do nothing with him.  When KD got into the league it was like "Well Greg Oden got hurt but this KD guy will be pretty good when he brings it all together.  These are facts.

Oh and why would Lebron say anything to Wiggins if he knows hes gonna get traded.  He didn't even mention him in that "Coming Home" article even though he just got drafted #1 overall.  What you think he FORGOT to mention him in that letter or something?

Oh and why would Lebron say anything to Wiggins if he knows hes gonna get traded.  He didn't even mention him in that "Coming Home" article even though he just got drafted #1 overall.  What you think he FORGOT to mention him in that letter or something?
tbh i think the cavs drafted wiggins with the hopes of using him for trade bait... whether lebron was coming or not... All signs showed the wanted and one could argue wouldve been better off with embiid. Plus they been trying to find have a asset that they could package with waiters and or bennett to trade to bring in a all star impact player. And once embiid injury came to... the talk of the town was wiggins and everyone wanted him...

Duh Durant looked so helpless last year when Westbrook was out.  And Chris Paul was strapping him at the end of games these last playoffs.  Durant simply could not get into the paint that series with the game on the line.

Meanwhile AI was the teams only scoring option his entire 76er career and let the league in scoring and an MVP.  Maybe it's because yall are younger but when AI got into the league NO ONE including Jordan could do nothing with him.  When KD got into the league it was like "Well Greg Oden got hurt but this KD guy will be pretty good when he brings it all together.  These are facts.
tumblr_mzmvl5qBRZ1rrxchqo1_r1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom