2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
at Aaron Gordon's dunks (3:44 - 4:07).
i was just about to post a clip of wiggins and lavine's dunks. bruh...lavine dunks with so much force. him and whoever did the 360 after him dunk with POWER. most of these dunks were sorry tho. fancy lobs from someone else with a basic 2 hand finish lol u aint fooling me. and wiggins LOVES that behind the back 360. but he makes it look so easy its not impressive.

:lol:

Wouldn't be surprised if that espn cringeworthy interview helped speed up the process on some enough is enough type ****.

Awwww man now they got another all star squad.....haters thread will be lulz galore this season :smokin

"LeBron James reportedly wants Love in Cleveland, and has not reached out to Wiggins since deciding to return to the Cavaliers. Neither Wiggins nor Bennett were named in James' letter in Sports Illustrated when he talked about the young talent in Cleveland he's excited to play with."

lebron smh. all that talk about how hes homesick and wants to go home to help cleveland out and this new young squad needs work and he wants to lead them. he renigs on that and immediately drops the new high-talent/potential rookie (second time hes s*** on a rookie this summer) to bring in kevin love (vet) and shooters from miami (vet and extremely old vet). this dude really is a piece of work man. smh F*** em. i cant wait to see us play the cavs

Last edited:

"LeBron James reportedly wants Love in Cleveland, and has not reached out to Wiggins since deciding to return to the Cavaliers. Neither Wiggins nor Bennett were named in James' letter in Sports Illustrated when he talked about the young talent in Cleveland he's excited to play with."

lebron smh. all that talk about how hes homesick and wants to go home to help cleveland out and this new young squad needs work and he wants to lead them. he renigs on that and immediately drops the new high-talent/potential rookie (second time hes s*** on a rookie this summer) to bring in kevin love (vet) and shooters from miami (vet and extremely old vet). this dude really is a piece of work man. smh F*** em. i cant wait to see us play the cavs
so tristan and kyrie and waiters etc... are old and experienced vets now.... you do realize bennett/wiggins arent the only young players on the team.... Damn dudes be in the league 3/4 years and we calling them vets in their prime now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom