2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_mzmvl5qBRZ1rrxchqo1_r1_500.jpg
Ok so what part of what I said wasn't true?

It goes Jordan-AI-Kobe

Duh Durant looked so helpless last year when Westbrook was out.  And Chris Paul was strapping him at the end of games these last playoffs.  Durant simply could not get into the paint that series with the game on the line.

Meanwhile AI was the teams only scoring option his entire 76er career and let the league in scoring and an MVP.  Maybe it's because yall are younger but when AI got into the league NO ONE including Jordan could do nothing with him.  When KD got into the league it was like "Well Greg Oden got hurt but this KD guy will be pretty good when he brings it all together.  These are facts.

Wut?
View media item 1114987

westbrook missed all of january.

during january, kevin durant averaged 36/6/6 on 55% from the field 44% from 3 and 89% from the FT line. the thunder went 13-4 during that stretch.

that's what was wrong with your statement.
lol dude was so helpless that he had arguably the best stretch of basketball in his career and pretty much solidified his 1st place position in his 1st mvp season lol

Last edited:
FINALLY!!
And all it took was a potential career ending injury to a star player for him to realize this is a problem...smh
I'm saying! Charles Barkley has been complaining and warning everybody about that since he had to kick a cameraman for being in his way (same with Rodman). I mean dude says it at halftime on TNT when anything close to that happens in a game.

:lol: At Durant looking "helpless" while Rustle Westbrook was out.

That's one of the most inaccurate statements I've read in this thread. Fools ain't even trying to make sense anymore.

I have always been a fan of Marion, any team that picks him up will be improved.

Duh Durant looked so helpless last year when Westbrook was out.  And Chris Paul was strapping him at the end of games these last playoffs.  Durant simply could not get into the paint that series with the game on the line.

Meanwhile AI was the teams only scoring option his entire 76er career and let the league in scoring and an MVP.  Maybe it's because yall are younger but when AI got into the league NO ONE including Jordan could do nothing with him.  When KD got into the league it was like "Well Greg Oden got hurt but this KD guy will be pretty good when he brings it all together.  These are facts.
Iverson couldnt dream of being the effective scorer KD is. And KD had one of the greatest college basketball seasons we have ever seen, he was considered a franchise player when he came out of Texas.

YALL CONSIDERED PG A STAR PLAYER?

I CONSIDER HIM MORE AS AN UP AND COMING POTENTIAL STAR
ESPN was already billing him that way around the first time the Pacers lost to the Heat i the playoffs. He's not really a star (he was on his way) but since he was the best player on his team it's usually phrased as "Paul George and the Pacers face off against LeBron James and the Heat"

brb while I figure out when Durant came in the picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom