2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me why all lefties have perfect form. I have never seen a lefty that did not have a nice shooting pocket.

i still cant understand why cleveland is so stupid and will possibly give 2 number 1 picks wiggins and bennet ( one of em has potential to be HOF according to most ppl ) + another future pick for kevin love ? cant they understand that you need a bench in order to win a tittle ? lebron has the ability to make everyone better in the teams he goes , bennett can be extremely good this year with lebrons help ( plus the weight he has lost , new coach , 2nd year etc) and wiggins as well . cleveland will be hella stupid if it does this trade.

what cleveland needs to do is try and trade dion waiters and tristan thompson , especiallygodamn this guy is a baller but he will create a lot of problems in the team with his character and they can easily get something good from these 2 

I agree with this. I definitely feel like it will bite them in the long run. I mean, i guess if it gets them ONE title, then it'll be worth it but I just don't see Kevin Love being THAT big of a factor cause Cleveland will BE HORRIBLE on the defensive end.

See Josh Smith
laugh.gif

i still cant understand why cleveland is so stupid and will possibly give 2 number 1 picks wiggins and bennet ( one of em has potential to be HOF according to most ppl ) + another future pick for kevin love ? cant they understand that you need a bench in order to win a tittle ? lebron has the ability to make everyone better in the teams he goes , bennett can be extremely good this year with lebrons help ( plus the weight he has lost , new coach , 2nd year etc) and wiggins as well . cleveland will be hella stupid if it does this trade.

what cleveland needs to do is try and trade dion waiters and tristan thompson , especiallygodamn this guy is a baller but he will create a lot of problems in the team with his character and they can easily get something good from these 2 
no one wants those players though...lol they been tried to deal waiters... and tristan was the first one in talks of this whole "love" trade. You cant just force teams to take players especially when they have the leverage and you came to them looking to deal and not the other way around. Plus lebron is like im on a time clock and im not trying to be on that melo schedule of winning a ring. Im trying to get it when im in my peak/prime. 

LeBron doesn't 'have' to do anything. But not reaching out to your number one pick just shows poor leadership.
Not when Wiggins doesn't factor into the teams plans.

It's Lebron who's jockeying for Love. 

Why would he reach out to Wiggins? What is he supposed to say?

"Hey...nice to meet you...but you're not going to play here"

Last edited:

Not when Wiggins doesn't factor into the teams plans.

It's Lebron who's jockeying for Love. 

Why would he reach out to Wiggins? What is he supposed to say?

"Hey...nice to meet you...but you're not going to play here"
Yea lol like i said thats like introducing/befriending a guy at your job right when hes getting fired. Like who does that. On some hey im such and such and you are. nice to meet ya, welp good look at your new job....It was nice knowing ya lol......

I've heard the Wolves like Thad Young over Bennett, and Bennett could be sent to Philly.

I've heard the Wolves like Thad Young over Bennett, and Bennett could be sent to Philly.
Bennett 
mean.gif

Mike Brown trying to be the genius he's not and his #1 pick steady getting tossed around like the 10-15 pick he should've been.

You need more than just a bench to win a title idk why everyone keeps putting a big emphasis on this you need a "bench"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom