2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
The topic of conversation needs to be changed.

Favourite individual performances in a game from last season:

laugh.gif

Dudes in here saying kobe is equal to swaggy vagina good lord what you all smoking?

**** young averages 1 assist per game. Kobe could average more than that in a wheel chair...

Kobe is washed up but young is hot **** in a toilet

Young quite possibly has the worst bball iq in the nba. Even worse than jr smith and a young javale mcgee
if anything swaggy p is a less skilled more inconsistent version of jr smith.

he has a legit all star, top 5 center, top tier shooters, 6th man of the year, champioship coach....and he still can't get the job done. Put a healthy kobe, or lebron on the clippers and you have a guaranteed chip.
But thats the thing he does not have the physical capabilities to take over a game. With his size and lack of elite athleticism there is only so much he can do. Lebron, Kobe, Durant all have great size and elite athleticism which allows them to take over games.

But thats the thing he does not have the physical capabilities to take over a game. With his size and lack of elite athleticism there is only so much he can do. Lebron, Kobe, Durant all have great size and elite athleticism which allows them to take over games.

Cp3 cant take over games :rofl:

Yall need to stop saving pillsbury doughboy, talking about he doesnt have the size to take over games :smh: he took over games plenty of times, he just cant get it done

Cp3 cant take over games
roll.gif

Yall need to stop saving pillsbury doughboy, talking about he doesnt have the size to take over games
mean.gif
he took over games plenty of times, he just cant get it done
The only championship team I can think of in this era of hoops that won without their go to player have elite size or athleticism is the Pistons. Jordan, Kobe. Lebron, Hakeem, Shaq all had size and athleticism for their position, Duncan, Wade, Dirk had size for their position. CP3 has just cant do some things that elite athletes can do. Especially since we see the game moving even more towards freak athletes. You have to win the genetic lottery to even get to the league now. 

The only championship team I can think of in this era of hoops that won without their go to player have elite size or athleticism is the Pistons. Jordan, Kobe. Lebron, Hakeem, Shaq all had size and athleticism for their position, Duncan, Wade, Dirk had size for their position. CP3 has just cant do some things that elite athletes can do. Especially since we see the game moving even more towards freak athletes. You have to win the genetic lottery to even get to the league now. 
exactly thats what i said before it would be like saying stockton, price,nash (mvp nash) etc sucked are losers because they couldnt get their team over the hump..... cp3 is a past first get other players involved type of pg.... He isnt westbrook or rose.... his primary goal isnt to score it is to be a floor general and put the all star/elite players in a position to win.

Can cp3 score sure...can he in short spurts/flashes put up big numbers and led a team to victory....sure. But as a traditional pg he cant do it on a night end/night out consistent basis, and he isnt (by anyone who knows bball expected to) His job is to put those type of players ie... the melos, the lebrons of a team in the best position to do so. He does that. Blake, Jordan etc have all benefited and put in a great position to be impactful players and win. They just cant get the job done. 

He does that, yall want the man to lead the horse to water, scoop it up in a bucket and spoon feed it to him..... 

exactly thats what i said before it would be like saying stockton, price,nash (mvp nash) etc sucked are losers because they couldnt get their team over the hump..... cp3 is a past first get other players involved type of pg.... He isnt westbrook or rose.... his primary goal isnt to score it is to be a floor general and put the all star/elite players in a position to win.

Can cp3 score sure...can he in short spurts/flashes put up big numbers and led a team to victory....sure. But as a traditional pg he cant do it on a night end/night out consistent basis, and he isnt (by anyone who knows bball expected to) His job is to put those type of players ie... the melos, the lebrons of a team in the best position to do so. He does that. Blake, Jordan etc have all benefited and put in a great position to be impactful players and win. They just cant get the job done. 

He does that, yall want the man to lead the horse to water, scoop it up in a bucket and spoon feed it to him..... 
Agreed the only thing I would point out is Magic was a pass first pg but he had elite size, so in those moments he could take over. Something CP3 doesnt have

THE MOST INTERESTING i3ASKETBALL FAN IN THE WORLD! 

Anyone know who this guy is?

I know this is silly, but you all must know who I am talking about. He's always at the Rockets, Spurs, and Lakers games amongst others.  He looks like what Tom Petty would look like if he came back in time from 2029. Wears wild clothes, big hat, and leather pants. He has wicked long whitish hair. All the players seem to know and love the dude.  He's always with models, and is apparently dubbed the NBA's super fan because he goes to a lot of games. 

And I mean a lot of games.  This cat usually makes it to two games a day during the playoffs.  They often make an extra seat just for him to sit court side. Seriously, the phrase "Sold Out" does not apply to this guy.  I've heard he is worth 10 Billion and no one really knows how he got his fortune.  Truly a man of mystery.  

I'm just curious who he is really.  I have made up about 6 or 7 scenarios in my mind, but someone must know the truth. Anybody? Thanks in advance as I have wondered about this for a while. WHO IS THE MAN IN THE HAT?!?!

View media item 1114210

not to derail that post but are those the seats (Bron's Mom, her boyfriend, and highschool team mate are occupying) LeBron was complaining about? Any closer and they could check themselves into the game. SMH...

Last edited:

Agreed the only thing I would point out is Magic was a pass first pg but he had elite size, so in those moments he could take over. Something CP3 doesnt have
exactly and its rare... like i said you got what magic, zeke and um hell thats about all you can name in what the last 30+ years. So 2 pgs outta what the 100's of pgs that has come and gone, been great/elite players in the nba. Now compare that to teams led by a sg/sf and thats been maybe 80% or so of the teams to win it all. 

When you try to compare a pg led team vs a sg/sf and who is in the best position to led a team to a chip it isnt even a comparison. 

The guy in the cowboy hat is James Goldstein

Yep.

Goldstein refuses to disclose how he made his fortune or his net worth, although the Wall Street Journal speculated that Goldstein made billions in real estate (notably Century City in Los Angeles).[5] When asked, he typically responds, "Let’s just say I had some investments that worked out pretty well." "I try not to think about the cost," he said. "It's worth it to me."[2]

http://www.interviewmagazine.com/culture/james-goldstein/#_

:lol:

Your attempt to call me out is an epic reach , talkin bout I was bothered :rofl:

Reread the first post until Kobe proves the doubters wrong again people gonna talk **** , does that really sound like me being bothered ?

Didnt call anybody out, troll, or insults so what was so bothered about that part of my post....I wasnt going at nobody neck.

You CONVENIENTLY left out the part in my post about dude calling Kobe and Swaggy P the same player, now that definitely bothered me and a lotta other people.

Don't take part of my post out of context and run with it because that's not the whole story.

I was reaching? Yeah, ooookay. You talkin bout kobe haters having some pent up hate after all these years as if kobe has done ANYTHING these past three years. :lol: That right there was ALREADY laughable.

Then now you wanna you say you didn't "call anyone out" as if you saying Kobe haters having all this pent up hate and had to "sit down and shut up" isn't a slight jab. Yeah oookay. Whatever you say buddy.

Oh, and I didn't even mention that swaggy p and kobe thing cause that had NOTHING to do with what i was pointing out and for the fact that I don't even pay that troll any mind. What I was simply pointing out was you trying to say Kobe haters have all this pent up hate and are now talking trash when YOU'VE been doing the EXACT same thing these past two months. What about that is soooo hard to understand?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom