2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA Central @TheNBACentral ·
Report: Andrew Wiggins still hasn’t spoken to LeBron James.

:lol: at report Man this is to much ..looking forward to when it's done one way or another

I love Bron but **** that dude man l, Wiggins is great, he just don't wanna play the 4.

Perhaps the "whitest" slam dunk comp throwdown of all time.

Vanilla Thunder coming in HOT! Grace, finesse, athleticism, everything you’d expect from a true Michigan man.

The best part is you don’t even have to run the video in slow mo to appreciate it because Mitch McGary’s natural cadence already did it for you.

Last edited:
He should pull the Kobe and get it cut really close and fool everybody for 4 or 5 years until we basically realize he's bald now. :lol:
:lol: Man Kobe be getting the lightest shape ups ever. Like you could barely see it and then couldn't it see at all and cuz of the way he did it over time it was really natural and gradual :lol: Mad smart.

Last edited:
Sup with the Celtics, did they make any moves this offseason and is Rondo finally returning, he is 28 I would like to see him have one mvp-like season in this dawn of pg's, imo he belongs in the pack(spare me the he is overrated talk)

Wonder if he still has Celtic pride, and if not where to, I do miss him, pp, and Garnett together

Celtics got Marcus Smart & James Young in the draft. Aquired Evan Turner via free agency. I think we can make 8th seed in the east.

Celtics got Marcus Smart & James Young in the draft. Aquired Evan Turner via free agency. I think we can make 8th seed in the east.

Damn that's decent, people sleep on y'all, if yall can keep rondo, get Bradley, bass, and wallace to work well together with those new pieces, might get that 8th spot, shoot I would rather y'all then the tragic hawks.

Strange I don't like the Celtics but can't stand to watch y'all be irrelevant,this league needs some more balance, anyway

DOUBLE COMPOUND FRACTURE :x :smh:

Man oh man. Hate any kind of injury, specifically these gruesome injuries.

Some of us laker fans never wanted his bum *** in the first place sorry. I for sure didn't. Just never been a fan of d Coward then after the whole Orlando thing I knew he was b made. Dude could give a damn about winning he jus wants to have fun

Ehh i enjoyed dwight here.

He put up really good stats coming back from an injury.

I remember tons of dudes on here hating on him because he played for the lakers and though he didnt deserve to start in the all star game although he put up better stats than most centers in a season where he was coming back from injury, had a **** head for a coach, it was his first season with a new team, and he wasnt gonna be the focal point in the offense.

Not to mention that vag named steve nash getting injured every step he took

He did look like he already was gone when the playoffs came around. He should have clocked the bisexual golpher timmy d for clownin him. Dude was laughing at him like he was a straight joke.

I think UrBetterthenME is a Valiumed-out Hubie Brown

I think he was just tired of getting banned so much

:lol:

Dudes in here saying kobe is equal to swaggy vagina good lord what you all smoking?

**** young averages 1 assist per game. Kobe could average more than that in a wheel chair...

Kobe is washed up but young is hot **** in a toilet

Young quite possibly has the worst bball iq in the nba. Even worse than jr smith and a young javale mcgee

Last edited:
I guess in a rush to call me out you neglected to realize you're proving my point.

Dont you think that viewpoint put me in a position to see it from both sides ?

I'm not calling em hypocrites but in fact telling people to let the Kobe haters flourish because they've been waiting years for this moment again so talking to them is a moot point :lol:

It's like going in the Bron Hate thread and speaking objectively, won't work because dudes ain't trying to hear it.

:lol: Please. You were bothered by people doing exactly what you've BEEN doing for the past two months. Quit frontin and trying to switch up your story now homie.

:lol:

Your attempt to call me out is an epic reach , talkin bout I was bothered :rofl:

Reread the first post until Kobe proves the doubters wrong again people gonna talk **** , does that really sound like me being bothered ?

Didnt call anybody out, troll, or insults so what was so bothered about that part of my post....I wasnt going at nobody neck.

You CONVENIENTLY left out the part in my post about dude calling Kobe and Swaggy P the same player, now that definitely bothered me and a lotta other people.

Don't take part of my post out of context and run with it because that's not the whole story.

Pierce > KD and Melo offensively in his prime.

CEREAL
mean.gif

I wouldn't call CP3 a loser but he doesn't get criticized very much relative to other superstars

But then again is his team actually better than the Spurs or Thunder?
he has a legit all star, top 5 center, top tier shooters, 6th man of the year, champioship coach....and he still can't get the job done. Put a healthy kobe, or lebron on the clippers and you have a guaranteed chip.

THE MOST INTERESTING i3ASKETBALL FAN IN THE WORLD! 

Anyone know who this guy is?

I know this is silly, but you all must know who I am talking about. He's always at the Rockets, Spurs, and Lakers games amongst others.  He looks like what Tom Petty would look like if he came back in time from 2029. Wears wild clothes, big hat, and leather pants. He has wicked long whitish hair. All the players seem to know and love the dude.  He's always with models, and is apparently dubbed the NBA's super fan because he goes to a lot of games. 

And I mean a lot of games.  This cat usually makes it to two games a day during the playoffs.  They often make an extra seat just for him to sit court side. Seriously, the phrase "Sold Out" does not apply to this guy.  I've heard he is worth 10 Billion and no one really knows how he got his fortune.  Truly a man of mystery.  

I'm just curious who he is really.  I have made up about 6 or 7 scenarios in my mind, but someone must know the truth. Anybody? Thanks in advance as I have wondered about this for a while. WHO IS THE MAN IN THE HAT?!?!

Last edited:
Speaking of Shaq...

His stats during the Lakers 3 peat..

2000 -- Shaquille O'Neal, L.A. Lakers
Averaged 38.0 points, 16.7 rebounds and 2.67 blocks to lead the Lakers to a 4-2 victory over the Indiana Pacers and the franchise’s first NBA Championship since 1988. O’Neal’s best Finals performances came at the Staples Center with 43 points, 19 rebounds in Game #1, 40 points, 24 rebounds in Game #2 and 41 points, 12 rebounds in Game #6.

2001 -- Shaquille O'Neal, L.A. Lakers
Averaged 33.0 points, 15.6 rebounds and 3.40 blocks to lead the Lakers to a 4-1victory over the Philadelphia 76ers and the franchise’s second consecutive NBA Championship. O’Neal’s best Finals performances came at the Staples Center with 44 points, 20 rebounds and five assists in Game #1, 28 points, 20 rebounds and nine assists in Game #2 and 34 points, 14 rebounds in Game #4.

2002 -- Shaquille O'Neal, L.A. Lakers
Averaged 36.3 points, 12.3 rebounds and 2.75 blocks to lead the Lakers to a sweep of the New Jersey Nets and the franchise’s third consecutive NBA Championship. O’Neal’s best Finals performances came at the Staples Center with 36 points, 16 rebounds and four blocks in Game #1, 40 points, 12 rebounds and eight assists in Game #2, 35 points, 11 rebounds and four blocks in Game #3.

DAWG...
best center ever idc idc idc , 28/20/9 assist at that size!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom