2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
not to derail that post but are those the seats (Bron's Mom, her boyfriend, and highschool team mate are occupying) LeBron was complaining about? Any closer and they could check themselves into the game. SMH...

They wanted to be near the heat bench

I'll see your KD, and raise you an AD.

At whoever said ad doesnt deserve to be an allstar and is just "potential".... At this age as of right now its clear he has a better overall offensive game then howard has. He can put the ball on the floor and penetrate. Has a solid 10-15 footer..(something that isnt even remotely in dwights game) Can run the floor (again something howard cannot do) Has a set of solid post moves (over the shoulder, back to the basket, basic turn hook) something dwight is just now adding to his game after and still isnt very efficient at it.

Dwight just has the size and physical strength which leads to his dominance. That and his anchoring defense. People sleeping on this kid. AD is the truth and dont let him playing for the birds, take away what this kid can do and what he is capable of. 

Last edited:
Son if I was wiggins, I'd just be like **** yall ******, trade me. You arent just gonna keep using me as bait. I'm the #1 pick you idiots. How has LeBron not even talked to him? Slap in the face. And they've halted jerseys production on the cavs wiggins...writing is on the wall. I feel bad for him from the standpoint that I know dude was excitedto play with bron, and the fact winning was definitely a possibility. With him going to minni...well, thats all over with now. 28 wins tops. I hop he works hard and takes a steaming dump on cleveland when he goes back.

why does lebron "need" to talk to him... he isnt the owner or gm...He doesnt even know the guy and for extensive purposes isnt/wont be his team mate. He is basically trade bait. Yall acting like they boys and hes played with the kid for years, been teammates and develop a friendship/bond. Dude is just some stranger from canada that a team drafted BEFORE he got there, and just a piece of a trade. 

Same with anthony bennett... To which why does he need to talk to wiggins but not bennett..Basically the same scenario and are both in the same position. If anything i could kinda understand if ppl said kyrie seeing he has been on the team, and in bennetts case has played with and been a teammate of his. 

why does lebron "need" to talk to him... he isnt the owner or gm...He doesnt even know the guy and for extensive purposes isnt/wont be his team mate. He is basically trade bait. Yall acting like they boys and hes played with the kid for years, been teammates and develop a friendship/bond. Dude is just some stranger from canada that a team drafted BEFORE he got there, and just a piece of a trade. 

Same with anthony bennett... To which why does he need to talk to wiggins but not bennett..Basically the same scenario and are both in the same position. If anything i could kinda understand if ppl said kyrie seeing he has been on the team, and in bennetts case has played with and been a teammate of his. 

Was it the plan from day 1 to trade him for Love? I just don't understand as a leader of a team, or hell, even a man, why you wouldn't introduce yourself. Just seems wack. Until you're traded, we are teammates. Just seems wack. Say trades fall through, and the wolves back out. Then the cavs still have wiggins, but the bridge is already burned. Kinda like when the lakers tried to flip Odom, and trades fell through. I dont know, I guess I'm just not a ****, so it doesnt make since to me to play people to the left. Bron is the same one that said he wanted to play with him and got the heat to draft napier, then he bounced em. So I shouldnt be surprised.

I don't feel bad for anyone who gets paid millions to play ******* basketball. Period.

it's more than money though. These guys are still human. Doctors and investment bankers and politicians lose their jobs. You don't feel bad for them, because they get paid a lot?

I don't feel bad for anyone who gets paid millions to play ******* basketball. Period.
lol yea dude is what 19 y/o in the nba and is getting paid millions based on flashes of good play and potential and his natural born size and athleticism. And its not like he CHOOSE to go to the cavs with the thoughts of... im picking the cavs so i can play with lebron. He one didnt have a say cause he was drafted, and second he didnt know lebron was coming to the team. So it isnt like he came to the team or was mislead, or sold on the idea of your coming to the team and getting to ply with lebron. 

Lol yall sounds like me girl when it comes to TMZ and Kim K. I got love for Bron AND Wiggins, but who cares if he didn't talk to him.

This is the NBA, you'd be surprised how much "disrespectful" and "grimey" things happen. Sorry to burst yall bubbles

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So THIS is the "newest" way to hate Lebron huh? You dudes crack me up. "oooh he didn't introduce himself to Wiggins?...man Lebron is a lil *****" :lol: Just stop. This is just getting ridiculous now.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So THIS is the "newest" way to hate Lebron huh? You dudes crack me up. "oooh he didn't introduce himself to Wiggins?...man Lebron is a lil *****" :lol: Just stop. This is just getting ridiculous now.

Couldnt have said it better.

Dudes will hate on Bron when he's 80 y/o because he didnt tip the doorman at his retirement home. Smh

Was it the plan from day 1 to trade him for Love? I just don't understand as a leader of a team, or hell, even a man, why you wouldn't introduce yourself. Just seems wack. Until you're traded, we are teammates. Just seems wack. Say trades fall through, and the wolves back out. Then the cavs still have wiggins, but the bridge is already burned. Kinda like when the lakers tried to flip Odom, and trades fell through. I dont know, I guess I'm just not a ****, so it doesnt make since to me to play people to the left. Bron is the same one that said he wanted to play with him and got the heat to draft napier, then he bounced em. So I shouldnt be surprised.
Why would you introduce yourself to someone your not playing with.... Thats like introducing making friends with a guy at your job thats about to get fired lol. 

Again thats the what ifs, the what ifs... what if in summer practice wiggins hurts himself and doesnt play... gets hit by a car... etc.. anything could happen. The likelihood is that wiggins will be dealt and will NOT be his teammate. And yea alot of ppl say they wanna play with players... Happens all the time your point. Kobe said he wanted to play with cp3. Dont mean kobe owed him some sob axx love letter and say im sorry the trade didnt fall thru.

Yea he said he liked napier and loved his heart and would like to play with him. Ok and... meaning. That doesnt mean he should obligate himself to stay with a team or go to a team just cause he likes a player, or respects his game or heart. 

And speaking of the lakers. Kobe was and advocated that he wanted dwight to join the lakers, and wanted to play with him and basically did everything to drive the man outta town. Does he owe dwight a apology? Some sort of candygram ah something lol? Hell same thing with wanting dantoni as a coach, and then basically used his muscle and clout to get the man fired. 

Lebron didnt ask cavs to draft wiggins. And he didnt promise mia he was returning, nor did he say my staying is depending on if you draft napier. They asked him what he thought of him. He said he has heart and enjoyed his final four run. You basically placing blame for ppl jumping the gun and making ASSumptions. 

Lebron doesn't owe Wiggins ****.

And vice versa. 

Things aren't always what the media portrays them to be. On camera...Wiggins has to be PC. Don't doubt for a second that he and his handlers haven't been kept in the know about what's happening. He's probably already checked out of Cleveland mentally.

We have no idea what goes on behind the scenes.

Didn't you guys learn enough from the whole LeBron thing?

These "media" people and reporters don't know jack ****.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
So THIS is the "newest" way to hate Lebron huh? You dudes crack me up. "oooh he didn't introduce himself to Wiggins?...man Lebron is a lil *****"
laugh.gif
Just stop. This is just getting ridiculous now.
the funny thing about it all is its kobe lovers who are saying this.... the irony. The dude who outright said he wanted such and such coach and such and such player..and recruited them to his already established team, only to do everything in his power to get rid of them, but somehow thats not dirty.

But lebron coming to a team with players already apart of the team, and management already deciding to trade the players... before lebron. And somehow its lebrons fault and he owes them...what exactly no one can say... oh a handshake/introduction on the way out the door lol. Dudes are just clowns. 

i still cant understand why cleveland is so stupid and will possibly give 2 number 1 picks wiggins and bennet ( one of em has potential to be HOF according to most ppl ) + another future pick for kevin love ? cant they understand that you need a bench in order to win a tittle ? lebron has the ability to make everyone better in the teams he goes , bennett can be extremely good this year with lebrons help ( plus the weight he has lost , new coach , 2nd year etc) and wiggins as well . cleveland will be hella stupid if it does this trade.

what cleveland needs to do is try and trade dion waiters and tristan thompson , especiallygodamn this guy is a baller but he will create a lot of problems in the team with his character and they can easily get something good from these 2 

the funny thing about it all is its kobe lovers who are saying this.... the irony. The dude who outright said he wanted such and such coach and such and such player..and recruited them to his already established team, only to do everything in his power to get rid of them, but somehow thats not dirty.

But lebron coming to a team with players already apart of the team, and management already deciding to trade the players... before lebron. And somehow its lebrons fault and he owes them...what exactly no one can say... oh a handshake/introduction on the way out the door lol. Dudes are just clowns. 

Yeah, I definitely noticed it being majority of the kobe fans that seem to have an "issue" with this although i'm not surprised at all. I was curious to see what their next "hate" move would be but this is just BEYOND ridiculous. It reminds me of when Kobe fans would find any reason to hate on Tmac. Whoever's been here long enough HAS to remember when kobe fans started a thread on NT trying to hate on Tmac cause he didn't know how to drive stick. Like really? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom