2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think you need a really dynamic PG, but you need someone who has some semblance of ball handling ability and how to effectively run a pick and roll and either make a good pass or take the mismatch and create off the dribble. Jameer Nelson would be the perfect PG for this team. Hes got both those previously mentioned skillsets and doesnt back down from opposing PGs or bigs at the rim. They would be lucky to have him.

I used to have faith in Norris Coles ability to take over the reigns once Chalmers was gone (Never thought they were going to resign him, I maintain my stance that he is a bottom 5 starting PG in this league), but after than Indy series, and now this one, I've lost all confidence in him. 

Cole is nothing more than a backup. Lol.
A change of pace type player because he can create disturbances with his defense.. But he just looks out of sync on offense too much. If only he could make a few jumpshots :lol:

lowry doesnt address the main problems with the Heat, they are still too small and a weak bench.

Ok, been reachin out to a few, getting a list put together. Here's a list I'm playing off of, still need confirmations from some to get everything set up.

CP IN
JA IN
Proshares IN
BHZ IN
PMatic IN
BigMike IN
Allen
JD617
Osh
AntiDope
Dirk
Big J33
JRS
Mr O
Dub
Mamba
Essential
Chester IN
FinallyFamous
JPZ
awwsome
H3at
DoubleJ’s
DreClark
Kev
Cake Offereed Bribe, I think that means he's IN......... :lol:
do work son
Statis
Addicted4Sneakers IN
shoeking

If you can't get someone on your list hit me up :nerd:

Ok, been reachin out to a few, getting a list put together. Here's a list I'm playing off of, still need confirmations from some to get everything set up.

CP IN
JA IN
Proshares IN
BHZ IN
PMatic IN
BigMike IN
Allen
JD617
Osh
AntiDope
Dirk
Big J33
JRS
Mr O
Dub
Mamba
Essential
Chester IN
FinallyFamous
JPZ
awwsome
H3at
DoubleJ’s
DreClark
Kev
Cake Offereed Bribe, I think that means he's IN.........
laugh.gif

do work son
Statis
Addicted4Sneakers IN
shoeking
If you can't get someone on your list hit me up
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

:lol:

Man, y'all chill. I'm tryin to gather 30, the ones that aren't interested, I will pull in new ones. Gimme time to work the phones. I'll try to get everyone in someway somehow. :lol:

laugh.gif

Man, y'all chill. I'm tryin to gather 30, the ones that aren't interested, I will pull in new ones. Gimme time to work the phones. I'll try to get everyone in someway somehow.
laugh.gif
If it's space, I'm IN

they gonna get lowry down in south beach on that dwade juice cleanse..fat boy gon have abs...everywhere.

still doesnt address every problem though.

lowry - pg
wade - starting sg??
lebron - sf
bosh - starting pf??
bron's dad - c?

on paper that team blows man. We've already seen bron can't do it alone. Dude def has to be surrounded by 3pt shooters too. i mean it can probably beat the east sure, but you put that squad in the west, pffft 6 or 7th. Plus the act nobody on the heat roster is hungry anymore. Most of those guys are comfortable with 2 rings. That's more than soooooooo many of th great players before them even have. Only one that's hungry is bron and that's only because of the legacy aspect. Dude didn't even seem like he cared much that he was so close and lost. Kept mentioning what's really important to him and blah, blah, blah. Hunger is a huge motivator. Comfort kills that extra effort.

:rofl:

So the Heat win 2 of the last 3 chips, go to the Finals 3 times in a row playing smallball but when they replace Chalmers with Lowry - a GIANT upgrade - the team blows on paper? Lowry, Wade, Bron, (ANYONE), Bosh is a monster squad. Is this a joke?

Bosh has been the starting center on 2 championship teams - why are people acting like that's a problem now?

fam...do you watch basketball? It's not clear to you that Wade is washed and bosh is not a center, but a perimeter shooter now? Did you not see that? Don't let pass success fool you into thinking this team is that team. And it's already been discussed as far as specifics. Bosh has been awful this playoffs. Playing the 3 point line all game. No rebounds, no blocks. Last year was clearly a fluke. Bosh was a bad center then too. They didn't win off the strength of him being a good center. 2011, they literally played against children. Again, I'm not discounting the wins, they won, whatever, but I am shooting down the parts of their team you consider strengths. It would literally be Lebron and Lowery vs the league. And occasionally when bosh puts his big boy pants on. Wade should play a ginobili type of situation. Come off the bench and give points. and then go and sit back down. You don't watch basketball. ever.

they gonna get lowry down in south beach on that dwade juice cleanse..fat boy gon have abs...everywhere.

still doesnt address every problem though.

lowry - pg
wade - starting sg??
lebron - sf
bosh - starting pf??
bron's dad - c?

on paper that team blows man. We've already seen bron can't do it alone. Dude def has to be surrounded by 3pt shooters too. i mean it can probably beat the east sure, but you put that squad in the west, pffft 6 or 7th. Plus the act nobody on the heat roster is hungry anymore. Most of those guys are comfortable with 2 rings. That's more than soooooooo many of th great players before them even have. Only one that's hungry is bron and that's only because of the legacy aspect. Dude didn't even seem like he cared much that he was so close and lost. Kept mentioning what's really important to him and blah, blah, blah. Hunger is a huge motivator. Comfort kills that extra effort.

:rofl:

So the Heat win 2 of the last 3 chips, go to the Finals 3 times in a row playing smallball but when they replace Chalmers with Lowry - a GIANT upgrade - the team blows on paper? Lowry, Wade, Bron, (ANYONE), Bosh is a monster squad. Is this a joke?

Bosh has been the starting center on 2 championship teams - why are people acting like that's a problem now?

fam...do you watch basketball? It's not clear to you that Wade is washed and bosh is not a center, but a perimeter shooter now? Did you not see that? Don't let pass success fool you into thinking this team is that team. And it's already been discussed as far as specifics. Bosh has been awful this playoffs. Playing the 3 point line all game. No rebounds, no blocks. Last year was clearly a fluke. Bosh was a bad center then too. They didn't win off the strength of him being a good center. 2011, they literally played against children. Again, I'm not discounting the wins, they won, whatever, but I am shooting down the parts of their team you consider strengths. It would literally be Lebron and Lowery vs the league. And occasionally when bosh puts his big boy pants on. Wade should play a ginobili type of situation. Come off the bench and give points. and then go and sit back down. You don't watch basketball. ever.

get em!

:lol:

Man, y'all chill. I'm tryin to gather 30, the ones that aren't interested, I will pull in new ones. Gimme time to work the phones. I'll try to get everyone in someway somehow. :lol:

joed.jpg

I can't im too busy for this, ill be available to insult your draft choices tho.

Ok Osh, sorry you can't make it, but would love to have you Mel Kiper for us. :nerd:

GTB, you are IN

Rest of you, hang in. As PMatic noted, those that don't get spots, I will try to help set you guys up as backups, assistant GM's, etc.

We have about 15-16 spots filled, I will update the spoiler in a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom