2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen A. stirring up stuff again. But his track record lately has been on point :nerd:

Think the Dubs get no lubed in that deal though, I don't think Tyson is regaining that 2011 form. However if they do make the deal and can find someone to take Bogut's albatross contract on they'll be a serious player in the 2015 free agent class.

Last edited:
What draft?

I am confused.

Man, why you say IN, and not know what we doin? I just caught this. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bout 4-5 years ago, during the summer (off season) a large group of NTers got together and did a major NBA Redraft. No more Lakers, Heat, Knicks, it was our SN's as teams, and we drafted the whole league over. No more Big 3's, etc.

So every player in the NBA is a free agent, or, coming out of college so to speak. LeBron, Durant, Paul George, etc.

Like a fantasy draft, snake rounds, draft 1-30, then turn around and go 30-1 in the next round, and so on.

Fill out an entire 12 man roster, PG, SG, SF, PF, and C, with 7 bench players. You can draft up coming rookies, Wiggins, Embiid, Jabari, etc, as well as old dudes on their last legs tryin to get a ring, Ray Allen, Steve Nash, etc.

When we originally did it, we did 30 teams, then after that, did a 23 team one (to represent the 80's) and then an 11 team one, to show the 60's depth. It gave us a glimpse of how different rosters looked then to now, because you'd have legit players not even in the league in the 60's because only 11 teams, not even 150 players.

The 30 team league, that's where you'd see guys drafting Luke Walton, and Kwame Brown, etc. In an 11 team league, guys like Boris Diaw or Tyson Chandler might not even get drafted.

So, now that we are in the offseason again, we're going to try a new 30 team one, and see what it looks like.

|I

Webber :stoneface:

Updated list so far. Still waiting on some reply backs from prior participants.

CP IN
JA IN
Proshares IN
BHZ IN
PMatic IN
BigMike IN
Allen
JD617 IN
AntiDope IN
Dirk
Big J33
JRS IN
Mr O
Dub
Mamba IN
Essential
Chester IN
FinallyFamous IN
JPZ
awwsome
H3at
DoubleJ’s
DreClark
Kev
Cake IN
do work son
Statis IN
Addicted4Sneakers IN
GTB IN
So Hi IN

Last edited:
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Gad damn, you dudes are killin me.

Y'all realize there's more than 30 people on NT right? ****. :lol:

You haven't been to war with more than 30 though over the last 6 years though.

You're brothers on the frontline should always come first.

Someone post the .gif of the waves of feels in the ocean.

Last edited:
Someone can Co-GM with me. I'm sure my spot is pending anyways, until my next Free DBD campaign post, then I will be kicked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom