2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
GTB, you are IN
:pimp:

yo im down to draft a team

Put me in. Always a fan of drafts :smokin

and I, too.

why didn't you reach out to me CP :frown:

If you can't get someone on your list hit me up :nerd:

IN.............if I can get a spot

If it's space, I'm IN

tumblr_m8xaqiyZn11rv1ckao1_500.gif

GTB, you are IN
:pimp:

yo im down to draft a team

Put me in. Always a fan of drafts :smokin

and I, too.

why didn't you reach out to me CP :frown:

If you can't get someone on your list hit me up :nerd:

IN.............if I can get a spot

If it's space, I'm IN

tumblr_m8xaqiyZn11rv1ckao1_500.gif

Last edited:
Updated list so far. Still waiting on some reply backs from prior participants.

CP IN
JA IN
Proshares IN
BHZ IN
PMatic IN
BigMike IN
Allen
JD617 IN
AntiDope IN
Dirk
Big J33
JRS IN
Mr O
Dub
Mamba IN
Essential
Chester IN
FinallyFamous IN
JPZ
awwsome
H3at
DoubleJ’s
DreClark
Kev
Cake IN
do work son
Statis IN
Addicted4Sneakers IN
GTB IN
So Hi IN

Saw a tweet sayin the Warriors would deal David Lee and Harrison Barnes to the Knicks for Tyson Chandler? :wow:

I would absolutely like that deal for both parties, but Phil getting a young up and comer like Barnes would be heaven sent for the Knicks.

Saw a tweet sayin the Warriors would deal David Lee and Harrison Barnes to the Knicks for Tyson Chandler?
eek.gif

I would absolutely like that deal for both parties, but Phil getting a young up and comer like Barnes would be heaven sent for the Knicks.
As I said in the Knicks thread...

What? Why? Where will the post offense come from? Now you will have two bigs with a propensity to get hurt in Bogut and Chandler. Chandler hasnt played 70 games in three years now. 

This is a terrible trade for the Warriors.
[Jim Jones] WHAT IS THIS!!!!!!??????[/Jim Jones}

[thread="597358"]Quote:[/thread]
Saw a tweet sayin the Warriors would deal David Lee and Harrison Barnes to the Knicks for Tyson Chandler? :wow:

What? Why? Where will the post offense come from? Now you will have two bigs with a propensity to get hurt in Bogut and Chandler. Chandler hasnt played 70 games in three years now. 

[thread="597358"]Quote:[/thread]

For one, he's one of the better screen setters in the game, with 2 of the better shooters in the game around him.

I assume Bogut may be on the way out too, no? :nerd:

And they can try to find a cheaper guy to use for offense inside. Maybe they chase Z-Bo even. Or draft someone, I don't know, haven't looked into it fully.

But they obviously trying to add defense to their offensive guys and protect the rim at all costs. Not to mention rebound any misses.

Good point on the health of Bogut/Tyson tho. That is risky, but Barnes is sort of wasted behind Iggy, so they must feel they can move pieces in another direction.

Chandler can't even lay it up, ship that bum off. Post offense has been non-existent last couple of season for the Knicks. Can't always rely on the 3 ball to drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom