2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
In an un-related thought every player that could should go through an afro stage, preferably when they are at the peak of their athleticism

So when they cut it we can reminisce on that stage of their career

Hopefully thats where Rose is at, he says hes even more athletic and i believe it, can't wait for this season

View media item 1112047

:lol: correlation? causation? or purely inane thinking?
I guess cuz Kobe did it.

Some dumb Samson type thinking.

MJ didn't play in a tougher era than today's game?
If the argument is he played in an era where you got fouled hard all the time like people use no. Lambieer himself even said LeBron still would ball in that era of the "hard foul tough basketball" guys are no way as athletic then as they were now

Last edited:
Master Zik Master Zik

Rustled? Sensitive?
Thru a screen? Na..I just reply with my opinion..
It's a forum no srs
you hear truth thats all u can say. understandable

It's just ironic that someone who is consistently on Drose **** is a knicks fan..same thing as a bucks fan talk **** bout lebron.. Both wud take both players on your squad in a heartbeat but proceed to talk **** on dude cuz they're not with yall and yall remain rat food straight dumpster trash :lol:.

Go ahead n deny that Its cool..
It's finished I'm just saying it's consistently you whether sum1 says sum on rose or mj..
worse than drake cuz u actually take urself srs :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Only on NT can Demarcus Cousins win 25 games at 23, put up 22 & 11.

.....And be considered better than a 23 year old Dwight Howard that let his team to the finals and was DPOY lol.

I'd like to see Rose go full dreads shouts to Chicago and Keef. **** it

tumblr_n2a0hp5yPj1rfj8gjo1_500.gif

Only on NT can Demarcus Cousins win 25 games at 23, put up 22 & 11.

.....And be considered better than a 23 year old Dwight Howard that let his team to the finals and was DPOY lol.

its because in 2014 its all about stat sheet

nothing else matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom