2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game is different now, rule changes and everything

You cant really compare stats from different eras

Last edited:
In an un-related thought every player that could should go through an afro stage, preferably when they are at the peak of their athleticism

So when they cut it we can reminisce on that stage of their career

Hopefully thats where Rose is at, he says hes even more athletic and i believe it, can't wait for this season

View media item 1112047

Last edited:
In an un-related thought every player that could should go through an afro stage, preferably when they are at the peak of their athleticism

Hopefully thats where Rose is at, he says hes even more athletic and i believe it, can't wait for this season

View media item 1112047

:lol: correlation? causation? or purely inane thinking?

Probably the latter, was just thinking of Fro-be

And its cool how his game was a certain style and i feel his hair at the time was a outer manifestation of his game

As ridiculous and inane as that sounds. Still I like to think so

That x-Ray looks worse then it really is, if you gonna break a bone, that was the best possible one cause it was a clean break....the bones will fuse and actually become stronger then pre-injury

That space that you see in-between his bones(horizontal spacing:tibia and fibula)will grow together. There will be a center mass of bone there.
Again, this dude will be on the court by AllStar break, it will be up to him whether or not he plays though.

Last edited:

kobe_wtf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom