2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Nike Kobe have been performance monsters

IV, V, VI, and VIII are IMO some of the greatest basketball shoes ever. V's for me are the greatest. went through like 5 pairs. Had pretty much every shoe you can think of. They were just beautiful, comfortable, and so damn good on the court.

id cry a river if i came up on 4-5 pairs of inlines and maybe another color DS in my size right now for retail or cheaper. id sell a bunch of my kicks just to have em.

not holding out for a retro since they probably wont come and if they do, doubt they will be as good on the court :smh:

on a lighter note... LMAOOOOOOOO steph knows his limits. that was gold. he literally was like "damn... through the legs? maybe i coul....*smh* nah. let me not."

:rofl: That's good stuff. Love how he thought about it and was like, " ehh...let me just pop this J with ease"

IV, V, VI, and VIII are IMO some of the greatest basketball shoes ever. V's for me are the greatest. went through like 5 pairs. Had pretty much every shoe you can think of. They were just beautiful, comfortable, and so damn good on the court.

id cry a river if i came up on 4-5 pairs of inlines and maybe another color DS in my size right now for retail or cheaper. id sell a bunch of my kicks just to have em.

not holding out for a retro since they probably wont come and if they do, doubt they will be as good on the court :smh:

I didn't like the Kobe VI for Basketball, it looked great and it wasnt a bad Basketball performance shoe, it just wasn't for me

The Kobe IX is up there too with the other 2 you mebntioned

Last edited:
Lakersman3000 needs to change his screen name ASAP

Dude said Kobe tore his ACL and not his achilles

Now ALL his shoes are garbage?

I didn't like the Kobe VI for Basketball, it looked great and it wasnt a bad Basketball performance shoe, it just wasn't for me

really? i really didnt hear any complaints especially on this board about the VI on the court. i didnt care for em at first but i had quite a few pairs. Still got my blue camo's i got off swoosh that people love whenever i wear em.

they were great on the court but the IV and V crap on em IMO

The Kobe 7's were like wearing bricks. The Kobe 6, 8, 9 are the best performers imo.

really? i really didnt hear any complaints especially on this board about the VI on the court. i didnt care for em at first but i had quite a few pairs. Still got my blue camo's i got off swoosh that people love whenever i wear em.

they were great on the court but the IV and V crap on em IMO

The Kobe VI was good shoe just not for me, they felt like running shoes to me

The 4's sit a little higher than I'd prefer but they're money.

Goat kobe shoe period = cape diem kobe 4

Last edited:
Lol damn the past couple days it just been shoe discussions, where am i?

If the pacers nab the number a 1-5 pick what position do you think they grab a Guard or a big

Lol damn the past couple days it just been shoe discussions, where am i?

If the pacers nab the number a 1-5 pick what position do you think they grab a Guard or a big
Probably have faith in George's return and draft a big to replace Hibbert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom