2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
here, ill shut this thread down real quick with all the Kobe hate for the next few months since yall love to hate that he cant wint, shaq carried him, and that hes selfish and doesnt pass.

View media item 1111854

/thread

u do realize three of those cats are not exactly positions of assisting correct?

also hes da only current player

Last edited:
u do realize three of those cats are not exactly positions of assisting correct?

obviously but 30k pts and Kobe has more assists than all of em

but everyone says Kobe cant pass or doesnt.. hes a SG. They say he cant make people around him better. He can if he wants like we saw 2 years ago when some games he was just looking for his teammates while barely shooting and racking up 10+ assists with ease

but everyone says Kobe cant pass or doesnt.. hes a SG. They say he cant make people around him better. He can if he wants like we saw 2 years ago when some games he was just looking for his teammates while barely shooting and racking up 10+ assists with ease
look what he did to dwight and pau though!

ball dont lie

ball dont lie

Please dont bring up Dwight. He was a bum in LA and dude doesnt take winning/basketball seriously for me to care about him.

what did he do to Pau? they got 2 championships in a row together.. :nerd:

I love me some Kobe......... Kobe individual performances ish all over Lj. Dude out scored the mavs in 3 QTrs.......
id score mad points too if i hogged da ball and chucked up 10,000 shots per night.

kobe individually is da man unfortunately bball was never an individual sport

just ask the current world champs, spurs

ball dont lie
Please dont bring up Dwight. He was a bum in LA and dude doesnt take winning/basketball seriously for me to care about him.

what did he do to Pau? they got 2 championships in a row together..
nerd.gif
pau carried him b

not srs

Lamar Odom don't get enough respect..

They couldn't win those 2 titles without him

Don't think anyone is taking it away from him, people just forget him because of how bad he fell off and what he did to himself just because he was involded in a trade that got declined. Lakers could have still been solid if he had grown a pair.

Odom was a damn stud those years with the Lakers :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom