2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

You can't win with Melo as your #1 option.

We all know that.

Curious as to who you would consider you can win with as a #1 option outside of LeBron and Durant.
37a9eb77-2027-4e42-be69-a5fdfe694a6e-460x276.jpeg
So if you put Kiwi on the Jazz right now they're in the finals?
laugh.gif
LeBron & KD ain't taking them either though 
laugh.gif

^Well he did just say Cousins had one good season. All you did was post stats from what he thinks is that one good season :lol:
Yes i did, because they also claimed that right now in 2014 Howard is a better center. which is not the case.
Dwight is the better center. You're view is skewed cuz cousins is putting up great #s on a ****** team.

If you put that same Sac team against any playoff team for a series his #s are most likely not as good.

You can't win with Melo as your #1 option.

We all know that.

Curious as to who you would consider you can win with as a #1 option outside of LeBron and Durant.
37a9eb77-2027-4e42-be69-a5fdfe694a6e-460x276.jpeg
So if you put Kiwi on the Jazz right now they're in the finals? :lol:

LeBron & KD ain't taking them either though :lol:
I know that but I highly doubt dude is even taking the Jazz to the playoffs. I could see Bron doing that.
Exactly. Those are his career best. Now compare dwigts career best or his season when he was 23. Had the magic won that title dwight would have a whole dif aurora. Matter fact let him jus eventually win one and the revisionist historians will have this dude as a top 50 all timer
ok, Dwight at age 23:

20.6ppg 13.8rpg 1.4apg 2.9bpg

per 36min: 20.7ppg 13.9rpg      

So there you go. In Dwight's BEST season, it's still not definitively better
That's not Dwight's best season.

Last edited:

Exactly. Those are his career best. Now compare dwigts career best or his season when he was 23. Had the magic won that title dwight would have a whole dif aurora. Matter fact let him jus eventually win one and the revisionist historians will have this dude as a top 50 all timer
ok, Dwight at age 23:

Funny how you forgot to mention Dwight's awards that season:

Defensive Player of the Year

All-NBA First Team

All-Defensive First Team

4-Time NBA Eastern Player of the Week

Led his team to the NBA finals

DeMarcus Cousins awards......

Last edited:

^Well he did just say Cousins had one good season. All you did was post stats from what he thinks is that one good season
laugh.gif
Yes i did, because they also claimed that right now in 2014 Howard is a better center. which is not the case.
Dwight is the better center. You're view is skewed cuz cousins is putting up great #s on a ****** team.

If you put that same Sac team against any playoff team for a series his #s are most likely not as good.
Not true he usually goes beast mode against the top opponents

ok, Dwight at age 23:

Funny how you forgot to mention Dwight's awards that season:

Defensive Player of the Year

All-NBA First Team

All-Defensive First Team

4-Time NBA Eastern Player of the Week

Led his team to the NBA finals

DeMarcus Cousins awards......
Awards don't mean ****. It's a popularity contest.  And by the way, nobody ever tried to say Howard wasn't a defender. he definitely is. Especially back in the Orlando days

I think too many illegitimate children and babies' mommas ruined dwight's hunger.

^Well he did just say Cousins had one good season. All you did was post stats from what he thinks is that one good season :lol:

Not true he usually goes beast mode against the top opponents
You're basing that off of regular season games not a playoff series where you have to see the same opponents at least 4 times. That beast mode talk is only gonna rock is the other team's coach is trash.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom