2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
#NT... where they'll build you up only to destroy in just a matter of months.
mean.gif
Happened with Irving, Love and will inevitably happen to Anthony Davis this year or next
laugh.gif

Happened with Irving, Love and will inevitably happen to Anthony Davis this year or next
laugh.gif

love is on an ultimate supersaiyan superstar pedestal right now on NT. hes the answer to any teams problems lol. If davis has a good year then yea hes next. Irving is a perfect example of this tho lmaoooooo

Love got a solid amount of slander here

CP3 (not advancing), Melo, Griffin (just a dunker), Durant not being able to post up CP3, Westbrook (bad Russ), Hibbert, Harden, Howard.. everyone gets a turn to be slandered here.

Last edited:

CP3 (not advancing), Melo, Griffin (just a dunker), Durant not being able to post up CP3, Westbrook (bad Russ), Hibbert, Harden, Howard.. everyone gets a turn to be slandered here.
Yeah because everyone on NT is a over acheiver and is doing so great in life that they feel their opinions REALLY matter!

Master Zik Master Zik

Thanks "b", Funny Knicks fan.. :lol:
It's ok I understand..But Am I wrong thou?
Honestly what positive do you have to say bout your squad? It's clearly easier to talk **** on other teams than to say one word positive bout the NYK
I'm spotting cuz I'm.speaking truth? Ok
I talk about my squad in the Knicks thread. Stop being stupid :lol:

You clearly been rustled that it's a Knicks fan mentioning your team or player in any sort of way cuz you disagree, can't help but directly or indirectly mention me or of me at this point. You don't know how to chill. So yeah you're definitely spotting. Most sensitive Bulls fan I've ran in to in a min.

Last edited:

ever since lebron slid back to the cavs all anyone cares about is kevin love lol.

FACTS:

cp3: on paper has a top 3 team in the west. hes a top 3 pg with top 3(in their respective positions) players around him. he shouldve gotten further by now. heres hoping!

melo: all the ability to score but not enough pieces around him. couldve joined rose and finally had a GREAT chance at a ring... but decided against it? makes me feel he dont wanna win

griffin: shouldve improved his jumpshot significantly to give himself more options and make driving easier

durant: 0 slander deserved. he always just somehow falls short right before reaching his goal. he'll get it sooner or later.

westbrook: shoots too much for a PG. HES GREAT! but still...shoots too much. 0 slander deserved except for his outfits

hibbert: all slander deserved

harden: no defense.

howard: all slander deserved. shouldve been dominating as a center for the past 3 years at LEAST.

Last edited:
sidenote: i might need a late pass but... the nba stopped selling wiggins jersey? that boy gettin traded. smh what lebron wants...

How has dwight not been dominant tho? Doewnt he always lead the league n rebs without even trying. Hes a dominant post presence. Dudes r jus mad hes not hakeem or kareem i guess. Even tho hes not even 7 ft

How has dwight not been dominant tho? Doewnt he always lead the league n rebs without even trying. Hes a dominant post presence. Dudes r jus mad hes not hakeem or kareem i guess. Even tho hes not even 7 ft
i accidentally repped your post and cant take it back. dwight is 6'11. an inch shy of 7ft. cmon now. hes one of the tallest centers, wide shoulders, ATHLETIC build, has good footwork, even practiced with hakeem MULTIPLE times in offseason (yet somehow didnt retain ANY of it) and still isnt dominating? nah bruh.

trick question. there is no single person "who you can win with" as a #1. that suggests them + 4 scrubs = a championship. and thats NOBODY
There's nothing tricky about it
laugh.gif

There is something incredibly short-sighted and pointless in the statement "you can't win with him as your #1 option"

[[/B]

ever since lebron slid back to the cavs all anyone cares about is kevin love lol.

FACTS:
cp3: on paper has a top 3 team in the west. hes a top 3 pg with top 3(in their respective positions) players around him. he shouldve gotten further by now. heres hoping!
melo: all the ability to score but not enough pieces around him. couldve joined rose and finally had a GREAT chance at a ring... but decided against it? makes me feel he dont wanna win
griffin: shouldve improved his jumpshot significantly to give himself more options and make driving easier
durant: 0 slander deserved. he always just somehow falls short right before reaching his goal. he'll get it sooner or later.
westbrook: shoots too much for a PG. HES GREAT! but still...shoots too much. 0 slander deserved except for his outfits
hibbert: all slander deserved
harden: no defense.
howard: all slander deserved. shouldve been dominating as a center for the past 3 years at LEAST.

not one of those is actually a fact.

Pacers will drop to 7th or 6th seed. What a freak injury for Paul. Good to see Derrick Rose back.

Bruh they were gonna be in that seed range even with PG. Pacers probably won't even make the playoffs. No Lance to do the dirty work/hustle plays, Hibbert is trash, David West getting older and they don't have a real point guard to distribute the ball.

East is getting more younger and faster than people think

We'll have to see, brah-brah.

i accidentally repped your post and cant take it back. dwight is 6'11. an inch shy of 7ft. cmon now. hes one of the tallest centers, wide shoulders, ATHLETIC build, has good footwork, even practiced with hakeem MULTIPLE times in offseason (yet somehow didnt retain ANY of it) and still isnt dominating? nah bruh.

Hes the best center in the league. You have unrealistic expecations. You can be dominant without being a generational great. Oh and hes AVERAGE height for a center. Weight too. His shoulders r jus swole. Dunno why that means he should have moves no one else n the league has

Last edited:
Lol chilll. Boogie had one good season and i dont have #s but ibdoubt it was much if any better than D12 first healthy season comin off the back probs

I'd say Boogie is the most talented 5 in the league offensively.

Has some ways to go before he's considered the best. 

Last edited:
Cousins def not. He's might not even make the USA team
if he doesn't make team USA it's because they want nothing but athleticism out of their bigs and plan to do their scoring with all of the perimeter guys. It's the style of play, not a question of his talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom