2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stronger sure but from the number 1 seed to the 6/7 because of Lance leaving :lol: if he was that valuable he would've gotten MVP of the league and a max contract at 12:01 the night free agency began.

A dropoff is understandable but from 1 to 6/7 seed is an extreme exaggeration imo
I was speaking in regards to both Lance leaving and Pauls injury.

That's understandable but people were putting them at 6/7 seed before PGs injury so that's what I was initially referring to.

Injuries seriously suck. Worst are the dudes who say stuff like "they earn millions of dollars, they'll be fine".

When your biggest passion is taken away from you like that it sucks no matter how rich these dudes are. Was never a Paul George fan or nothing but seriously hope he comes back better than ever. Man **** injuries 
tired.gif

The doctor who treated Kevin Ware said PG could need 12-18 months to fullly recover...damn

Last edited:
Damn man, I cant lie. That s*** was seriously sad. Watching freak injuries like that are such a punch to the gut 
mean.gif

Hope PG gets better fast.

Sucks..hopefully he can come back.

Like the dude but he's not that nice ..... Indiana was going to fall off regardless. Hibbert lost his sac. Last year.no lance to help out on both sides of the floor.

Sucks..hopefully he can come back.

Like the dude but he's not that nice ..... Indiana was going to fall off regardless. Hibbert lost his sac. Last year.no lance to help out on both sides of the floor.

Paul George ain't that nice? K. I would've understood if you said he wasn't that consistent THIS year. But not that nice? Lol alright Lakers fan.

Consistency is a part of being that nice bro...hes an all star obviously . Just don't think he's a top 5 player.....either way
. I like him hope hes the Same when he comes back.actually hope he's better...

Last edited:
i've had this thought for years, but the nba really does need to consider pushing back the press, photographers, ballboys/court maintenance folks & even courtside fans - they're all way too close to the court - cameramen have high quality equipment - they should be able to deal with it. the courtside seats - get them outta there and push them back

there's only a handful of feet between them and the court boundaries - the players don't really have many options to avoid coming into contact with those people when playing and their momentum carries them

i'm not saying push the boundaries as far back as they do in europe, but there should be at least 15 feet of space or so between the boundaries and the public/press

on a lighter note... LMAOOOOOOOO steph knows his limits. that was gold. he literally was like "damn... through the legs? maybe i coul....*smh* nah. let me not."

Last edited:
That's understandable but people were putting them at 6/7 seed before PGs injury so that's what I was initially referring to.
Yeah I don't think they would've just dropped off. In fact I think PG would've had a huge year if not for the injury.

Think he probably was just shocked, I don't see his comment as disrespectful, just cause he didn't get all emotional over the internet doesn't mean he doesn't care or is a bad person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom