2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh I'm about to go run my car off a cliff I can't handle this

So basically we lost our two best players within a month man this is worse than when my boy got sentenced to 10 years
Come on man. Those dudes don't give a damn about you. Your boy does. Why compare?

Ken Berger        [emoji]10004[/emoji] @KBergCBS Follow

On Paul George: stanchions must be 4 feet from baseline in NBA games. Last night in Vegas about an inch shy of that standard, source says.

They need to move these things back along with the photographers. Completely unnecessary. Move them to 6 to 10 feet back or something. 4 feet is nothing.

I'm sure silver will do something. He's the god when it comes to gaining good vibes from the players.

Didn't Livingston dislocate his knee and wasn't it completely shredded ?

How is this comparable to PG?

Not comparable at all. Livingston destroyed every ligament in his knee, and destroyed his knee cap.

PG just broke his leg. PG will be fine in 6-8 months. Miss this season, be back fine for 2015-2016

Didn't Livingston dislocate his knee and wasn't it completely shredded ?

How is this comparable to PG?

It's really not. Livingston tore pretty much every ligament in his knee - ACL, PCL and MCL, I think. PG's is a really bad break. Different injuries

Damn shame I wanted to see how they'd look without Lance this year , think his loss is being overblown by a lotta people.

He wasnt their best player but all of a sudden they're going to drop 5/6 spots in the standings without him....doesn't add up imo.

Damn shame I wanted to see how they'd look without Lance this year , think his loss is being overblown by a lotta people.

He wasnt their best player but all of a sudden they're going to drop 5/6 spots in the standings without him....doesn't add up imo.
The east is stronger this year so I can definetly see the pacers dropping off.

Lance was their best all around player, he did everything on the court

The east is stronger this year so I can definetly see the pacers dropping off.

Stronger sure but from the number 1 seed to the 6/7 because of Lance leaving :lol: if he was that valuable he would've gotten MVP of the league and a max contract at 12:01 the night free agency began.

A dropoff is understandable but from 1 to 6/7 seed is an extreme exaggeration imo

The Pacers with PG would be right behind the Bulls Cavs. They'd be in the mix of Toronto Washington Miami Charlotte imo.

I don't see how they can make playoffs with no George or Lance.

They are a below avg team now.

Their run is done.

Time to trade hibbert if you can after this season or hope he will get better since he will get more touches and Franchise will be relying on him or just wait til next years draft and see if you get lucky.

The Hawks will make the playoffs every year as the 5-8 seed until basketball doesn't exist anymore. :lol:

I actually hope the pacers rebound this offseason and are competitive this year, my best wishes to paul, hopefully he doesn't get "grangered", and if so he is welcome in my city :smile:

Lance was the 2nd best player on that team

That's debatable because his antics and locker room demeanor can cause problems with team chemistry that goes beyond stats and upside.

Case could be made for David West , he's a level headed vet and avg 15 & 7 meanwhile not creating distractions on the court and in the locker room.

The Hawks will make the playoffs every year as the 5-8 seed until basketball doesn't exist anymore. :lol:

This. The owner needs to make a drastic move, or think about tanking, it's like those guys get to the playoffs and figure they've already accomplished too much, I would threaten to trade/fire everybody, It has to be driving them crazy they should be contenders by now

Stronger sure but from the number 1 seed to the 6/7 because of Lance leaving :lol: if he was that valuable he would've gotten MVP of the league and a max contract at 12:01 the night free agency began.

A dropoff is understandable but from 1 to 6/7 seed is an extreme exaggeration imo
I was speaking in regards to both Lance leaving and Pauls injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom