2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note I wonder how Paul George's injury will affect players signing up for Team USA in the future.  I hope he makes a full recovery.

Sad to see this happen to PG, I dont consider it a career threatening injury tho its prob not even as bad as a torn ACL in this modern era of orthopedic surgery as far as I remember ware didnt even have a cast on his leg post op and he was back doing some non impact drills within 3 months. I could see PG being back for the playoffs if the pacers get that far next season., prob best for him to sit it out tho just as a precaution he will feel 100% by Christmas tho.

Last edited:
it clearly seems to me like we are arguing about nothing, which was my original point

Last post for you.

There was no argument or arguing about anything. I said my opinion about how rose looked good but that I WOULD wait till I said he's really back.

You were some how offended by this

Nobody cares that you offended by it.

Just try again later bud. You'll get someone mad eventually. Till next time .

Last post for you.

There was no argument or arguing about anything. I said my opinion about how rose looked good but that I WOULD wait till I said he's really back.

You were some how offended by this

Nobody cares that you offended by it.

Just try again later bud. You'll get someone mad eventually. Till next time .
exactly my point.  i wouldn't call it offended or hurt since like u said its not that serious.  just find it a little obnoxious we can't appreciate a player or a few plays on here without someone taking **** outta context just to throw salt.

So his foot got stuck under the pad of the goal post right?

I wouldn't say stuck. It inner of his foot was not the court while the outer was on the goal post stanchion. He brought all his weight down as if he had his whole foot on the court when it didn't have enough support. Really sad and discouraging injury. I Paul George a speedy recovery and Roy Hibbert is a scumbag for not at least sending out condolences for his fallen teammate. I guess he sees it as justification for PG f'n his girl :rolleyes

Larry bird is pissed and Pat Riley wants number "6" to walk back through his doors. I wonder how Lance feels

Last edited:
Hmmm..... To me when I first saw it, it looked like he kinda just came down wrong and the post had nothing to do with it.

Edit: watched it again. He basically lands his foot almost vertically on the post. Of course the force will push his body down causing the L shape :x

It's was 100% the post that did it

Last edited:
I wouldn't say stuck. It inner of his foot was not the court while the outer was on the goal post stanchion. He brought all his weight down as if he had his whole foot on the court when it didn't have enough support. Really sad and discouraging injury. I Paul George a speedy recovery and Roy Hibbert is a scumbag for not at least sending out condolences for his fallen teammate. I guess he sees it as justification for PG f'n his girl :rolleyes

Larry bird is pissed and Pat Riley wants number "6" to walk back through his doors. I wonder how Lance feels

Why does roy have to be pc & send his condolences on twitter, im sure he has PG number

Too many "street cats" in this thread. Nothing soft at all about dudes being emotional after seeing something like this. Some of y'all mad in every thread you visit. Like smile sometimes, life isn't that bad. If you are on NT you aren't bad off. Ie you have internet which means you have a roof over your head, plus disposable income etc. dudes were crying not because of the injury, but the fact it could have been any of them, and not knowing the impact of something like that having on their careers. Smh. I'm all for jokes, but some of y'all have no chill whatsoever man

Bruh I'm about to go run my car off a cliff I can't handle this

So basically we lost our two best players within a month man this is worse than when my boy got sentenced to 10 years

Last edited:
Pacers have their own first rounder next year. It is time to tank. You arent doing anything of substance with the likes of Roy Hibbert and George Hill leading your team. Tank and get another competent wing player.
They need a pg or another big in case they replacing west or hibbert...luckily for them Mudiay (pg) and okafor (c) are the top prospects for next year

Could the Pacers get Eric Beldsoe in a sign-and-trade with PG's injury exception and other pieces?

And do you see that possibly happening? 

Last edited:
Bruh I'm about to go run my car off a cliff I can't handle this

So basically we lost our two best players within a month man this is worse than when my boy got sentenced to 10 years

Ummm no. Prison rape is forever bro.

Thats real life

This sports

The pacers gon be ok.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom