2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can kd be pound for pound best? Dude is frail as hell and > AI

PG 's injury isn't worse than an acl right?

Bones heal better than ligaments right?

He'll be back.

He'll be back.

Compound fractures can be worse, but luckily there was no ancillary damage, meaning the bones didnt damage anything else while they broke

Bones are more predictable in their healing, even tho an acl tear is pretty predictable with surgery now

At the end of the day he is just gonna have to condition like crazy when its healed, 10 months and hes good

Livingston broke more than bone with his injury. He tore up a lot more. how they break may look the same but they're not the same injury. Plus George's injury didn't look like Shaun's as far as where break happened.

Last edited:

He'll be back.
after seeing Shaun Livingston, Kevin Ware break there bones like that..
I think its worst than ACL.

Livingston also tore his ACL, PCL, meniscus. Dislocated his patella.
Breaks just look worse, but any structural damage is always worse.
Kevin Ware really didn't have anything to judge him on. He wasn't really that good of a player before the injury.

I remember watching livingstons injury in health class, i was only a freshman man, i cant believe she did that to us

Legit had me cringing randomly for 2 whole days

Wolves owner says Kevin Love gonna be traded the 23rd of august at the latest the 24th

The Timberwolves say now that they expect to trade disgruntled all-star Kevin Love and that a deal is expected Aug. 23 or Aug. 24.

"I'm saying it's most likely because Kevin has made it pretty clear that that's what he wants to do," Wolves owner Glen Taylor told the Pioneer Press.

Seriously why dosent somebody make a MJ/Kobe/LBJ/KD/whatever player debate thread. If somebody could make a heat hater thread I'm sure that's possible :lol:

Wolves owner says Kevin Love gonna be traded the 23rd of august at the latest the 24th

The Timberwolves say now that they expect to trade disgruntled all-star Kevin Love and that a deal is expected Aug. 23 or Aug. 24.

"I'm saying it's most likely because Kevin has made it pretty clear that that's what he wants to do," Wolves owner Glen Taylor told the Pioneer Press.

is that 30 days from when Wiggins signed his contract? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom