2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
until he wins another MVP and averages 30+ for 4 more seasons, no.
Lmao o that's all? That would be quite simple for a dude with his style and skillset but he might not avg 30 because he likes to defer to rw but I'm 100% sure he could if he wanted too.

KD is arguably the best offensive player the game has ever seen. Don't you ever put AI and KD in the same sentence.

You and your mediocre opinion.

Med I ocre

KD is arguably the best offensive player the game has ever seen. Don't you ever put AI and KD in the same sentence.

Med I ocre

BEST OFFENSIVE PLAYER EVER!?!? :rofl:

And who the hell are you? :lol:

**** outta here

Last edited:

Med I ocre

:smh: Y'all taking this efficiency **** too far for real, and using arguably in this case is a copout because its just not true.

Who in the world would call him the best offensive player ever over MJ when he doesn't have a complete game, he can't even post up Chris Paul :smh: or anybody for that matter.

He's a great player for sure but greatest offensive player ever, nah that's a stretch......even " arguably ".

:smh: Y'all taking this efficiency **** too far for real, and using arguably in this case is a copout because its just not true.

Who in the world would call him the best offensive player ever over MJ when he doesn't have a complete game, he can't even post up Chris Paul :smh: or anybody for that matter.

He's a great player for sure but greatest offensive player ever, nah that's a stretch......even " arguably ".

MJ can't shoot 3s. Your turn to respond.

Well to play devils advocate, how long did it take mj to add a fadeaway in his arsenal

BEST OFFENSIVE PLAYER EVER!?!? :rofl:

And who the hell are you? :lol:

**** outta here

Show me another 30 ppg scorer sniffing 50-40-90.

With his athleticism.

Show me 3. Can you count to 3?

Your math skills = med I ocre

You calling Kevin ******* Durant the best offensive player ever revokes your post credibility.

Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlain and Kobe Bryant says hi.

MJs 3 pointers are still better than KDs extreme lack of post game

MJ could hit 3s meanwhile KD couldn't post up Kristen Ledllow

Your turn

MJs 3 pointers are still better than KDs extreme lack of post game

MJ could hit 3s meanwhile KD couldn't post up Kristen Ledllow

Your turn

:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom