2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness, the idea that KD isn't in the conversation for being the greatest scorer already is quite comical.

When you take into account his age, the high volume of scoring he does, with the efficiency that he does it at, it's really a no brainer.

What the hell does a post game mean when he's putting up 32 a night on 50 40 90 and over 30 a game in the playoffs when it matters. Saying KD doesn't have a post game is just nitpicking honestly. Could he stand to get better from gaining a post game? I mean I guess, but he's already one of the best scorers the league has ever seen and the only reason why he isn't the best scorer the league has seen is due to the fact that he's 25 and doesn't have that longevity yet.

KD is arguably the best offensive player the game has ever seen. Don't you ever put AI and KD in the same sentence.

You and your mediocre opinion.

Med I ocre

S shoeking2101

Bro effort the paragraphs start flowing off your fingertips see whats being responded to..:lol:

THE BEST OFFENSIVE PLAYER THE GAME HAS EVER SEEN? Not scorer

Yall wanna argue that?

Are you kidding me?

Last edited:
" In the conversation "

" Arguably "

Just sounds like vague BS honestly imo, type of stuff that causes conversations to go in circles :smh:

He's a great player no doubt tho there's nothing arguably or in the conversation about that :lol:

If KD is arguably the best scorer ever does that mean Kobe and/or Lebron are in the argument for the GOAT title as well ?

Since this arguably and in the conversation **** covers so many bases lets see how far we can go with this :lol:

LAS VEGAS — Paul George Sr. repeats the words, each time growing in confidence and belief.

His son will be OK.

On Saturday, George Sr. told The Star that his son, Indiana Pacers forward Paul George, was experiencing some pain in his right leg. However, while standing outside the Sunrise Hospital, George, Sr., who often displayed a smiling expression fitting for the name of the medical center, repeated the positive prognosis his son has received after undergoing successful surgery to repair an open tibia-fibula fracture. According to George Sr., doctors believe that the two-time All-Star will make a full recovery and eventually return to his career with the same athletic capabilities as before.

"Paul's doing well now. He's doing good. He's just resting right now," George Sr. said. "If it had to break, it broke the right way. It broke evenly, so they're saying he should be back 100 percent. But of course, he's got to go through his long process of healing and getting back in the gym but they're saying that shouldn't stop him from doing what he was doing once he's healthy again."

George, 24, suffered the shocking injury in the fourth quarter of the USA Men's Basketball instrasquad showcase held in Las Vegas. While George, Sr. said "it's possible" that his son will miss the 2014-15 season, the timetable will be judged after he returns to Indianapolis on Monday and visits local doctors.

"We're saying the whole year," George Sr. said. "With an injury like that, you need some time off.

"Doctors said give him at least three months before he can start putting weight on it," George Sr. continued. "Then he said from there it's up to him how far he can go with it. We'll have to play it by ear. He's hurting. He still can't believe that this has happened."

Even so, just like his son, George Sr. has been moved by the deluge of supportive tweets, text messages and calls. George Sr. said his cell phone battery drained from all the missed calls and his son's visitor log stayed filled with well wishers from James Harden's mother to New Orleans Pelicans All-Star Anthony Davis. Even, while recovering on Saturday, the outpouring of support continued for George. Besides being surrounded by his entire family — which includes his mother, Paulette, and two older sisters — USA Men's Basketball Coach Mike Krzyzewski made a return visit, as did Pacers general manager Kevin Pritchard who walked out of the hospital with a group that included George's agent as well as a Nike representative.

"He was overwhelmed with everybody reaching out to him. I think that takes away some of the pain when you know that people care for you," George Sr. said. "Larry Bird's been calling … Larry's been calling left and right (asking), 'How is he? Do I need to come out there?' "

George Sr. said the Pacers have arranged the team plane to return him to Indianapolis. However, even before the flight, there was a sense of optimism that Paul George can still continue his ascension in the NBA.

"What he went through last night, today I can breathe a little better. We feel a lot better. Talked to the doctor again today and looked at Paul's leg and said hey, it's already healing," George, Sr. said. "The worst of it was yesterday. That's something you don't want to see happen to anybody.

"I had to go and break down a few times but you know, he's going to be alright, he's going to be alright, he's going to be alright. He just has to go through his healing now."

Last edited:
Show me another 6'11 sg with steph currys jumpshot
Okay kd is 6"11 with Stephanie Currys jumpshot so that makes him the best offensive player the games ever seen..

..I'll show u another player

Peja Stajacovic was 6"10 and had steph currys jumpshot, so he's the best offensive player the games ever seen?..

That really makes sense to you?

Last edited:
If KD is arguably the best scorer ever does that mean Kobe and/or Lebron are in the argument for the GOAT title as well ?

Since this arguably and in the conversation **** covers so many bases lets see how far we can go with this :lol:

Why wouldnt they be?

What makes mj the consensus greatest scorer? Scoring titles?

Okay kd is 6"11 with Stephanie Currys jumpshot so that makes him the best offensive player the games ever seen..

..I'll show u another player

Peja Stajacovic was 6"10 and had steph currys jumpshot, so he's the best offensive player the games ever seen?..

That really makes sense to you?
OK let's add another piece of criteria you troll:

6'11 player w/ Curry's jumpshot and Vince Carter's vertical and a more effective crossover than McGrady, LeBron, etc. 

AND is as clutch as Melo. 

Go ahead troll.

It's not blasphemous at all to think KD is the greatest scorer the league's ever seen, whether you agree or not. The volume plus efficiency puts him right in the thick of that discussion.

Peja was a spot up shooter tho. Curry shots off the dribble, spot up, fast break etc

It's not blasphemous at all to think KD is the greatest scorer the league's ever seen, whether you agree or not. The volume plus efficiency puts him right in the thick of that discussion.
But no he doesn't have a post game, he needs a post game. And ai>... Right?

Stephs shot selection is up their with one of the worst & when hes off it looks even more terrible

Still the best shooter ever tho

Why wouldnt they be?

They wouldn't be because they shouldn't, that conversation could only last a few seconds :lol:

" Are Bron/Kobe the GOAT " ? Nope and there's the end of that conversation :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom