2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Arguably the best offensive player the game has ever seen is Kevin Durant"..
The physicalality of the 90's these guys wouldnt do ****..a lil over half of what there doing now..

Wow you guys are either very young very young minded or just on drugs.. :lol:

I never said anything about scorer..
Yall call me troll? Yall are trolls

You don't really believe that crap, you keep saying arguably to cover your *** so when you're proven wrong you got something to fall back on.

" I never said he was the best I said arguably bros "

Some argument :lol: can't even convince yourself, at this point you're just talking to talk :smh:

this is what I'm responding to scorer all that ******** your talking to the other guy..Kd is the best offensive player cuz he puts up numbers and can shoot..the Greatest makes those around him great.. Kd does that? Bron does mike does kd don't.. He sets up thabo? Adams? Ibaka? no
I said arguably.

Which somehow led to a MJ/DRose troll to come in and argue it.

Am I wrong?

Can I live?

I realize some folks will argue that MJ is a better scorer....hence why I used arguably.

DRose is really cool though, can we be friends again?

So predictable :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also you know people would argue for MJ but call them trolls for doing so :smh: , like of all people MJ doesn't have a solid "argument" hilarious.

ANSWER THE QUESTION:

WHERE IS HE GOING WITH THAT NIFY CROSSOVER OF HIS?

KD = MED I OCRE

ROSE = BREATHTAKING

I never said Anything about rose being anything..

I never said Kd is mediocre..

But you clearly flat out said/typed the words
Michael ******* Jordan is Mediocre in your post?..
I'm lost for words haha

But I'm a Troll? :lol:

Last edited:
That 90s physicality is so cliche, i swear the bad boys run ended after 1990 & the knicks were the only team that had a similar style

If reggie miller survived the 90s, any of the top players today wouldnt miss a beat, yall dudes remind me of the "we need golden era hip hop back" rap fans

That 90s physicality is so cliche, i swear the bad boys run ended after 1990 & the knicks were the only team that had a similar style

If reggie miller survived the 90s, any of the top players today wouldnt miss a beat, yall dudes remind me of the "we need golden era hip hop back" rap fans

Yes. Yes. Yes. :lol: :lol:

Ai my fav player but kd got greatest scorer ever potential

First he has the potential..

Two more posters come and say he's arguably already is..

Now he is..:rofl:

How old are you man just wondering?
U ever heard of the handcheck rule?
So yes it would be more difficult for players in the 90's..cuz they were able to use more force back then

Mj Kobe Wilt Kareem Lebron..
But kd is the best offensive player to play the game :smh:..damn I hate this generation

Last edited:
Is there a difference between "greatest offensive player" and "greatest scorer" when you're discussing KD who can score every way

So yes it would be more difficult for players in the 90's..cuz they were able to use more force back then

You think a handcheck is dramatically gonna make a difference with pro nba players? Are you srs?

You dont think they would be able to adapt to that kind of defense :smh:

:rofl: Madness ensues.

KD is not the best scorer the league has ever seen. He has potential to get that made up title when it's all said and done but right now hell no. He can be most efficient if that matters though or best shooter if you want to get in to that argument. I've seen way too many games to my liking where when his jumper aint on he aint productive at all. He does not have a complete game. Stick to throwing out stats about his FG%.

So with that said :rofl: :stoneface: @ the clutchness of Melo, vertical of Vince, and a better crossover than T-Mac. Son went for the holy trinity of blasphemy. ESPECIALLY THE LAST TWO :x

You think a handcheck is dramatically gonna make a difference with pro nba players? Are you srs?

Regardless of the KD stuff hand checking was a real pain in the *** bro that's why they outlawed it...if it was no big deal they wouldn't have cared and just let players keep doing it to each other.

It's not that they wouldn't adjust to it sure they would...

But it would easily unquestionably deflate their numbers.and efficiency/production..
It was clearly unquestionably more difficult back then

KD is not the best scorer the league has ever seen. He has potential to get that made up title when it's all said and done but right now hell no. He can be most efficient if that matters though or best shooter if you want to get in to that argument. I've seen way too many games to my liking where when his jumper aint on he aint productive at all. He does not have a complete game. Stick to throwing out stats about his FG%.

So with that said :rofl: :stoneface: @ the clutchness of Melo, vertical of Vince, and a better crossover than T-Mac. Son went for the holy trinity of blasphemy. ESPECIALLY THE LAST TWO :x

Pull up the YouTube evidence dawg.

Nate Robinson vert > Vince.

Actual vert means nothing, you know what I meant.

Keep trolling though.

Pull up the YouTube evidence dawg.

Nate Robinson vert > Vince.

Actual vert means nothing, you know what I meant.

Keep trolling though.
:lol: You said a whole lot of bull **** and now are backtracking.

No I didn't know what you meant. Vert means nothing so? Are you trying to say KD is as good of a dunker as prime Vince? Then you bring up short *** 5'3" Nate Robinson like that has anything to do with anything. You disgust me b. Please why don't you reply again and extrapolate on your hyperbolic statements that you try to twist in to actual credible opinions.

Oh yes, call me a troll. Seems like your go to thing to says when you're mad. You a clown.

Last edited:
Tbh there's no way durant's vertical is still only 34 inches. He's been in a league for a minute now and he's way, way more athletic than when he entered the league

Play one game hand checking and one without and you tell which one is easier :lol:

Play one game where the teams can play zone/pack-the-paint defenses and play one where you NEED to play man AKA are required to guard Dennis Rodman at the 3pt line and tell me which one is easier.

Once they allowed zone AND handchecking teams were scoring like 80 a game. Compare that to the Jordan era or the late 80s. Check the PPG numbers if it was really that hard to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom