2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a lighter note....via spurs.com
Seems that the Spurs are stacking those W's.
The Spurs Coyote was just named mascot of the year by his fellow mascots

:rofl: :rofl:

Benny the Bull would like a word with the Coyote

"We talking about mascots? We ain't talking about da game, we talking mascots man" AI voice

My Philly source told me yesterday that the Sixers are quietly grooming Iverson to be a coach. They've personally paid him to go to coaching camps in Asia and ****. Now they've got him doing clinics over there too.

Do yourself the favor and stop listening to Beanie Sigel

Maybe coaching the Delaware 66'ers but ain't no way Iverson will ever coach an NBA team.

roll.gif
@ your sources
lol they must gonna let players drank and smoke in game again.......

If his source is legit, I doubt he means as a head coach or anything like that.

Probably just a special assistant position or something like that.

Maybe coaching the Delaware 66'ers but ain't no way Iverson will ever coach an NBA team.

:rofl: @ your sources

AI will never be a head coach

Maybe sixers just want him to help in player development or just have some kind of minor coaching job and sit on the bench and be with the team and help in practice. nothing more to look into this because he will NEVER be a headcoach

AI will never be a head coach

Maybe sixers just want him to help in player development or just have some kind of minor coaching job and sit on the bench and be with the team and help in practice. nothing more to look into this because he will NEVER be a headcoach

Never say Never.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom