2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Philly source told me yesterday that the Sixers are quietly grooming Iverson to be a coach. They've personally paid him to go to coaching camps in Asia and ****. Now they've got him doing clinics over there too.

My Philly source told me yesterday that the Sixers are quietly grooming Iverson to be a coach. They've personally paid him to go to coaching camps in Asia and ****. Now they've got him doing clinics over there too.

Proof? Link? Screenshot? Audio? Source?

Gonna tweet this to Chris.

Last edited:
kobe in china doing basketball coaching clinic

iboi4JStbikgpB.gif

:smokin
As much as I love the whole NBA Players dominating in Pro-Ams thing, when I saw this yesterday I couldnt help but think that this was a bit Douchey. He put dude in the blender, look how dejected dude looks when the shot goes up. Hands on the knees

I could see maybe a bit unnecessary or ruthless, but I don't see how that could be called douchey....seems like a bit much.

With his recent injuries he should be commended for even playing around with amateurs, imagine if he got hurt doing that....backlash would be endless.

I could see maybe a bit unnecessary or ruthless, but I don't see how that could be called douchey....seems like a bit much.

With his recent injuries he should be commended for even playing around with amateurs, imagine if he got hurt doing that....backlash would be endless.
but thats who kobe is....love it or leave it. Kobe would go in on kids at a preteen/teen bball minicamp..... kobe dont take no shorts on nobody.... ala like jordan.

thats like not wiping yo booty cause you might have to go to the bathroom again

"might"......

lol im sorry but lol at a.i. being a coach.... I can see it now...... practice wdf, practice we dont need to have no damn practice.  

but thats who kobe is....love it or leave it. Kobe would go in on kids at a preteen/teen bball minicamp..... kobe dont take no shorts on nobody.... ala like jordan.
and if he gets cooked by my dude in the video then "kobes done"........or "kobe sucks hes overrated he got beat by an amateur dude"

edited : dont want anything taken the wrong way ....

Last edited:

:lol: you preaching to the choir fam , that's my all time favorite player so I'm well aware of how he approaches the game....one of my favorite things about him.

To call him douchey tho seems like overkill, maybe if he dunked on a high schooler and stood over him like Scottie on Ewing :lol: now that would definitely be douchey. He just mixed him up a lil bit and hit a mid range fadeaway didnt see it as a bad thing.

laugh.gif
you preaching to the choir fam , that's my all time favorite player so I'm well aware of how he approaches the game....one of my favorite things about him.

To call him douchey tho seems like overkill, maybe if he dunked on a high schooler and stood over him like Scottie on Ewing
laugh.gif
now that would definitely be douchey. He just mixed him up a lil bit and hit a mid range fadeaway didnt see it as a bad thing.
thats what i dont understand mj essentially did the same thing...(see playing michael finley in highschool) and basically going in on dude and trying to destroy him..... yet he is seen as a killer etc.... kobe essentially does the same thing (on pro players from another country) and its oh hes a douche etc...

I just find it funny one person does something and he is praised like god, and have folks robbing,shooting,stealing, killing sleeping the streets like homeless bums just to have a piece of him....

Yet the other guy does basically the same thing, have the same demeanor and is known as a ball hog, douche, selfish etc.... 

I should say that I got over it real fast after my first watch and thought it was cool. I'd give no dambs about getting done like that by Kobe

and if he gets cooked by my dude in the video then "kobes done"........or "kobe sucks hes overrated he got beat by an amateur dude"

edited : dont want anything taken the wrong way ....
although i respect and think kobe is easily a top 10 player all-time, i can kinda see why ppl say he is overrated... like example. kobe did have a stint of being a top tier defensive player... kobe lovers tend to take that and act as if he was some shutdown d player all/most of his career.... that and folks take a year here and there where he was an exceptional shooter/efficient shooter and make it as if he was like this all of his career and completely ignore some of those... erratic high volume...chuck in it up yrs. 

For as much as ppl dismiss some of the greater moments standout parts of kobes career...many of his fans take those moments and emcompass them as if that was his entire career

:nerd: :nerd:

All I'm saying is Bulls fans wanted to talk all that **** during last summer and during the preseason, putting names on list to call out at a later day. Their star player gets injured after 11 games and they get washed 4-1 by a Wizards team in the 1st round and now they wanna come and here wanting people to feel sorry for them.

FOH

guess you knew not to @ me in your lies this time after i handed you to yourself before, actually learning...great job quakelvr

Last edited:
On a lighter note....via spurs.com
Seems that the Spurs are stacking those W's.
The Spurs Coyote was just named mascot of the year by his fellow mascots

:rofl: :rofl:

Benny the Bull would like a word with the Coyote

Clippers are crazy reminiscent of the Jazz of the late 90s

I was thinking the '96 Bulls

Some of y'all had PG in the Top 5 last summer.

Easy there big dawg..

wake up, your dreamin

I can't wait until they change the playoff format. The Bulls will get exposed, so fast.

How y'all in that weak *** conf but can't get out the 1st round?

you must of grabbed some dro last night ....crazy *** thought you was on

Last edited:
some no seed lime green :lol:

On a lighter note....via spurs.com
Seems that the Spurs are stacking those W's.
The Spurs Coyote was just named mascot of the year by his fellow mascots

:rofl: :rofl:

Benny the Bull would like a word with the Coyote

And I highly disagree..

@UnchartedDrake

Is by far the best mascot in the game..

He's free and travels with you from team to team state yo state.. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom