2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs are spoiled, but I'm not complaining

Na Lebron is the one that's spoiled
The cavs kind of just fell in the right place of things..

Loosing Lebron atleast one first pick should be granted..him going home is just there luck cuz Bron wisely chose the "I'm coming home" marketing gimmick/good publicity
When if that K Love trade happens thats just Lebron getting what Lebron wants..

Ya team didn't over perform. Yall play in the weak East with weak playoff teams that aren't the top 2 seeds.

I mean without Rose when I look at a Bulls matchup in the first round when they end up a 3-5 seed and are playing teams like the Nets, Hawks, etc. I'm not thinking the Bulls will obviously lose or that the other team will obviously win. **** is always a toss up :lol:

Besides you can't get specific about when the Clips under performed (the end of the game) and then give an opposite example with your team when they "over performed" for an entire series. Then try to throw the blanket statement that the Clips under performed throughout.
Knicks fan..regardless of what you may like to believe... With our squad being ran by Dj Augustine on a 1st yr pickup a mike dunleavy and lazy *** Carlos Boozer all startings..and no He whose name shall not b spoken
Boozer been on your team for 4 years stop acting like he wasn't give money from the jump to start. yall fault you gave trash millions and then want complain about it. DJ is a good pg and Dunleavy Jr. is a great 3pt shooter. Plus yall got Noah leading the team and Gibson doing work in the paint.

Regardless, the main thing you should look at is your opponent. You telling me your team overachieved against the Nets? :rofl:

Mentioning I'm a Knicks fan to start off just lets me know what's on your mind and should clearly only inform my opinion since I'm watching these other East teams more than the West.
We overachieved and had a great season weak east or not..
:lol: Got to the 2nd round and yall overachieved. So many angles of ******* to this.
your squad had your best player on the floor and didn't do or look half what we were.. Sorry it's just in the Knicks DNA as a team..:lol:
Completely irrelevant for the most part and has nothing to do with you touting this over performing/overachieving Bulls team playing in the East.

I mean the last 3 years Knicks haven't even faced the Bulls in the playoffs anyway. Yet you talking. Like Knicks wouldn't have washed the bulls. Pull ya skirt down b. Mad hype to change the subject to the Knicks when you see a Knicks fan post.

And no it shouldn't of been a tossup not from noone looking at it..
With our coaching and players playoff experience compared to the wiz core never playing together in playoff basketball.. That should of been us
We underperformed in the playoffs and did great regular season...

Go reread what I said..I said both chi and lac had a great season but both didn't do there job come postseason..
A team of Lac as deep as they are should of finished the job with smart basketball and not choked in the end whether against Kd and Russ or not...
That's like saying we didn't do well cuz we were playing hi caliber guys like wall and Beal compared to joakim being the only above average in our roster...

La is full of good talent and a great coach loosing to KD and Russ in no excuse for not performing in key moments

There results are what says performed/underperformed simple as that, they should of been seen a confrence finals..
Your argument for the Clipps under performing while trying to slip in how your Bulls team overachieved playing in that East matchup is bull ****. Seems you are one of the few on that best team on paper nonsense.

We gonna have to simply disagree cuz it seems this is based more on expectations than anything. How many ppl were expecting the Clips to be in the WCF before the season started? :nerd: You look at their record, you look at who they lost to, how they lost, when they lost and you saying they under performed :lol: That team was not ready but you being a Bulls fan and all I guess that isn't a surprise.
Meh,

The Clips have the best PF in the league.
No they don't.
3rd seed in the West.
We see a lot of teams in both conferences win a lot of games with their style of play but when it matters most in the playoffs they can't adjust for a full 4 quarters. I can't fully by in to ranking supporting the idea that you're a title contender unless the aforementioned isn't an issue and you qualify in the other areas. I mean I'm actually asking but were the Clippers even a top 10 defensive team last season? Serious question.

They are without a doubt title contenders whether people want to see that or admit it or not
I don't know what ppl saw on paper before the season started or what they saw before the playoffs started.

I look at how strong the West is and I feel you have to adjust your thinking for what an actual title contender is over there. I'd be actually shocked if the Clippers, Warriors, Mavs, Rockets, Nuggets made it to the finals (barring injuries to other teams). Clippers aint ready yet for that title contender talk.

Last edited:
I really miss Baron Davis, Steve Nash, and Gilbert Arenas.

I really liked that era when they were the best PGs in the game, :lol:

I really miss Baron Davis, Steve Nash, and Gilbert Arenas.

I really liked that era when they were the best PGs in the game,
laugh.gif
Truth.

BD during that crazy Warriors run against the Mavs. All sorts of 
sick.gif

Agent Zero when he used to run that blog on NBA.com, not to mention his play during his prime. Man I feel old

Although they'd give him work too I can picture a prime B. Diddy embarrassing those guys in a game :lol:

I can picture Russ getting mad after Baron blows by him and dunks after a crossover.

Oh trust, the league is fine with their current crop of PGs.

BUT.

They weren't nearly as fun and personable as those guys.

kobe in china doing basketball coaching clinic

iboi4JStbikgpB.gif

smokin.gif
elite footwork. ELITE. perfect pivots, stopping on a dime. flashy. the defender couldnt stop biting on every fake.

and to whoever mentioned gilbert arenas, hes still got it. before he mysteriously took down all of his instagram videos...he was cooking still. crazy handles STILL. deep 3 point range STILL. i honestly hoped the heat woulda went after him. but they thought lebron was staying and tried to get him shabazz anyways... and then he played all of us and were stuck with shabazz.

Kobe always going to be one of my favourites ever. Don't give a **** about his "selfish" play etc. That skill level, fundamentals, work ethic, competitiveness, athleticism.... too much

Master Zik Master Zik

You are funny I'll tell you that..
Me bringing up you being a knicks fan is to let you know why I recognize your hate for the bulls.. Cuz your team will not and is not nothing while chicago holds there **** together no matter what obstacles arise...your blinded by hate for chi when it's your squad you hate deep down which is more than understandable

I said the bulls over achieved in the regular season..and underachieved in the postseason.. How can you not comprehend this I don't know...
We did in no way expect to have even a winning season nor a top seed with the medicracy of our roster..so yes we overachieved the standards of which were expected ..

Again I don't know your deal but you do not comprehend well..I said both team clips and chi had great seasons but both underachieved in the playoffs..
Your talking wcf expectations ? Ok but the clips didn't even see the second round with a stacked deep roster healthy and a top tier coach so yes in my eyes they underachieved and I'll say it again if you don't understand.. Just like chicago did as well..

The Knicks wud have washed chi in the playoffs? Really? :rofl:
Your entitled to your opinions..
But don't kid yourself..the Knicks are rat food straight dumpster trash as of now and will remain so like I said it's just part of that teams DNA..sorry :-/

Last edited:
kobe in china doing basketball coaching clinic

iboi4JStbikgpB.gif

smokin.gif
As much as I love the whole NBA Players dominating in Pro-Ams thing, when I saw this yesterday I couldnt help but think that this was a bit Douchey. He put dude in the blender, look how dejected dude looks when the shot goes up. Hands on the knees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom