2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait until they change the playoff format. The Bulls will get exposed, so fast.

How y'all in that weak *** conf but can't get out the 1st round?

:lol:.. Exposed Says the clips fan.:smh: :lol:

Cfb you really want an answer?
I usually never answer to your bulls trollery cuz I never know if srs but I will this time..

In case you didn't know we've been without a real legit star player the past two seasons/scorer....
Joakim just got there imo

not to mention the guy who is the cap/leader of our squad who runs our offense..which was the main problem, offense..so in case you weren't watching the answer is offense..
Can't get out the 2nd round?
When healthy we went to Ecf..

Your squad has the health roster and coach and just can't seem to put it together...sorry

Last edited:
All I'm saying is Bulls fans wanted to talk all that **** during last summer and during the preseason, putting names on list to call out at a later day. Their star player gets injured after 11 games and they get washed 4-1 by a Wizards team in the 1st round and now they wanna come and here wanting people to feel sorry for them.

FOH

I can't believe I'm even responding...
*Sigh*...:lol:

Your team has the roster tge coach,and the health and in no way seem to be able to get it done..so I understand why you mad I really do..

But we grab a last minute pg in dj when the unexpected happened and still hold our **** together..but the offense just wasn't there cone playoff time..boards as well..so it was s what it is I've layed it out for you..want ppl to feel sorry? I won't even respond to that nice try though

I'll bet you that sn though that bulls get to the finals be4 the clips..
Don't worry you still got the other 1 :lol:
I know I know I know

Last edited:
Meh,

The Clips have the best PG and PF in the league. 3rd seed in the West. They are without a doubt title contenders whether people want to see that or admit it or not. The issue is, they play in the west and there are several other contenders as well. Hell, the 8th seed pushed the eventual champs to 7 games this past postseason.

The Clips come into next season essentially in the same predicament as last season. Them, OKC, SAS, Portland, and Houston all can come out of the west next year...or get bounced in Round 1. It's just the way it works in the west. If anything, playing in the west is proof of how important the regular season is. Homecourt makes a huge difference. Being able to start a series on your home floor, being able to have that swing game 5 on your home floor, having that game 7 on your home floor, with the west being the way it is, a little thing like homecourt makes all the difference.

Regardless, I just can't see how the Clippers "Underachieved." That's an extremely black and white way to look at it. If you take the series for what it was, you see that they were playing the MVP, a top 7 player in the league, and a 60 win team. There was a good chance they could have (and did) lose that series. If they had homecourt against say GSW, or Portland and lost, then yeah I could go with the underachieving label, but not when you lose to the #2 seed with the MVP and Russ Wess hell no.

I don't have or like 1s I can't even count the pairs I cop at once on those good $ releases

Sold em all..don't like..yea I said it

Last edited:
I can't believe I'm even responding...
*Sigh*...:lol:

Your team has the roster tge coach,and the health and in no way seem to be able to get it done..so I understand why you mad I really do..

But we grab a last minute pg in dj when the unexpected happened and still hold our **** together..but the offense just wasn't there cone playoff time..boards as well..so it was s what it is I've layed it out for you..want ppl to feel sorry? I won't even respond to that nice try though

I'll bet you that sn though that bulls get to the finals be4 the clips..
Don't worry you still got the other 1 :lol:
I know I know I know

whats his other SN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom