2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
*cough* LA Kings *cough*

someone is bound to bring it up
laugh.gif
The #2 is special in LA!!!

The number of Stanley Cups in the LA Kings history

The number of 3 peats in the Lakers history

The number of division titles in the Clippers history

first round pick which was used on steven adams (decent backup C who can grow into a consistent starting C)

Have you seen the state of the center position in the league today?

Did you watch Adams in the playoffs, his rookie season and first time in the playoffs, when brooks was forced to give him a chance?

And just a reminder, okc played memphis (zbo and gasol), clippers (griffin and Jordan) and spurs (Duncan and taigo)

Last edited:
first round pick which was used on steven adams (decent backup C who can grow into a consistent starting C)

Have you seen the state of the center position in the league today?

Did you watch Adams in the playoffs, his rookie season and first time in the playoffs, when brooks was forced to give him a chance?

And just a reminder, okc played memphis (zbo and gasol), clippers (griffin and Jordan) and spurs (Duncan and taigo)

wasn't trying to undersell steven adams, but reading back over my post i can see how that sounded. i really love his game, especially since he's 20. he was a backup center this year though (because your coach is an idiot), and he will grow into a consistent starting center. he will become a better defender but i didn't want to put the card in front of the horse.

i'm not giving you abrines though. i don't trust these foreign prospects until they actually come over here and produce.

Clippers are finally relevant and they're fans dont know how to act

LA will always be a Laker town in my eyes, they just been relevant for so long and even in their in there window of irrelevancy its a small window

Clippers are finally relevant and they're fans dont know how to act

LA will always be a Laker town in my eyes, they just been relevant for so long and even in their in there window of irrelevancy its a small window

2 seasons ago, Wizards were selling tickets for $1.

it wasn't posted as a direct comparison, more general as in "they're opinions equally lack substance", in my opinion of course.

saying dwight won't return to MVP form is silly simply because that mvp form was like 3 years and 1 back surgery ago, but even sillier coming off the playoff performance he just had which you dismiss as "he wasn't as impressive as the numbers would indicate".
Even if you look at the stats then and now he hasn't I don't know how it's silly when it was 3 years and a back surgery ago. Since that injury son hasn't really looked the same to me.

as far as the harden deal:

houston gets james harden and fillers like lazar hayward, cole aldrich etc
okc gets:
kevin martin (no longer on the team)
jeremy lamb (routinely gets buried on the bench, non factor)
first round pick which hasn't been used yet
second round pick on alex abrines who potentially has never step foot onto the continental united states.

in essence: harden for jeremy lamb and steven adams. whether or not you think the trade was a mistake or not, who really got the better end of that deal?
You confused here. Getting the deal done was great for the Rockets. I'm not saying they lost in the trade. If that's what everybody else thought I guess I can understand all the Rockets fan feeling some type of way. They obviously got the best out of that but I'm not really sure they gained what they thought they would've and when you look at OKC they haven't skipped a beat. I heard that trade thinking it was a mistake for OKC, that they probably should've gave Ibaka instead and they wouldn't get bench production like what they had with Harden but that didn't happen and they managed to make it work with what they got. They stood a good chance of returning to the finals if it wasn't for the Russ injury. I expected Harden to show up in HOU on the path to being the best scoring SG in the league, not one of, but the best. That hasn't happened.

But if the posts didn't have substance to you and it was comparable to those others talking wild about CP3 leading the Clippers to nothing but failure cool :lol:

You shouldn't brag about that bro....

And you shouldn't talk until the Lakers make it to the post season again.

The Clippers are just living in the Staples Center, the Lakers run s**t and are the ones paying the bills... So some respect and say thank you Big Brother Lakers
That just makes it sound like the Lakers are a john while the Clips put on the show :lol:

How you expect to be respected when you got ppl living in your crib getting all the shine while you paying for what they use?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom